Please make this RPG!

Morrigan

A Dungeons and Dragons site, that it's newbie friendly, i tried to look for local groups and learn how to play but haven't found one.

A Fire emblem inspired site, i really liked the aesthetic of the games, and the Three houses concept could be perfect for a rp with competitions and stuff.

Also i forgot, a celeb site with actual work into it, not a RPF site but a site where if i want a musician i can play it with any face and my character actually has to do stuff for fame.

Edited by hxllowsaints

Warcraft or Warhammer Fantasy!

Some combination of re-reading the books and the show being in the works has me interested in seeing a Wheel of Time RP somewhere

Administrator, Star Wars Universe RP

An AU Star Wars Roleplay set in the Old Republic era

Story | Cast

Forever wanting a Dragon Age rp that won't fizzle out right after I join. A Mass Effect one would be cool, too. Never seen one!

A decent animal-based RP site that has an established, site-wide plot. I've only just recently found a site to meet this need, but I've found that a vast majority of animal-based RP sites just kind of expect you to come up with everything on your own. That's part of the creative process of developing your character, I understand that, but having a general plot for the site going gives you something to go on. 

• 4 weeks later...

I would love a site based on the Silmarillion that progresses through the storyline from start of finish of the War of the Jewels. Especially maybe during the Siege of Angband, when there’s relative peace, and then everything breaks loose and results in catastrophic tragedy. 

Maybe that would be a bit too dark or a rp

• Great Idea 1

Aure entuluva! Day shall come again! - The Children of Hurin

On 10/10/2019 at 9:41 PM, aspringrevival said:

Forever wanting a Dragon Age rp that won't fizzle out right after I join. A Mass Effect one would be cool, too. Never seen one!

There's a really big Mass Effect RP that I believe is still going; as I recall the application process was rigorous. Also, join the DA and ME Discord channels if you haven't already! They're a great resource for fan works and news.

• Fuck Yeah! 1

Join us on the FRONTIER, a brand new Star Trek RPG.

Heralds of Valdemar, all the way.

• Fuck Yeah! 1

34 year old woman living in the eastern US. Time zone is EST.

I think something dark, twisty and Twin Peaks-ey would be fantabulous! I love that series -- it's got great characters with their own dramas, a dark mystery, and some serious strangeness with the Red Room and its inhabitants...

This would be yrev, very cool!

• Preach it! 1

user posted image  

I'd love something inspired by Little Women or A Casa das Sete Mulheres (the house of seven women, a Brazilian TV show), in which women battling adversity were the core of the roleplay. ❤️

Shady McShaderson

• 2 weeks later...

I know its been done already by a few sites out there, but I really want a Sabrina based world minus all the canons, just an original character site! Seems like this would be easy to play with as far as what can happen. Though that's my thought. 

I'm probably crazy for even thinking this, but I really want a light-hearted and fluffy supernatural type of roleplay.

Like. Don't get me wrong. I don't dislike the dark and gritty stuff? I just..feel like you never see anything that has a generally lighter atmosphere in that genre. (I do understand why it's that way.)

Basically I just want really heart-warming things surrounding the supernatural community..like..werewolves helping to rescue backpackers who get lost on a trail..witches who know exactly what that complete stranger needs to impress their in-laws...necromancers who use their powers to solve murders...real mediums who help people grieve the loss of their loved ones...Just..Fluffy, heart-warming supernatural creatures... Idk..maybe I just watched too much Good Witch.

• Agree 1
  • Love 3