Please make this RPG!

Morrigan

• 1 month later...

An RP based on Wolf Among Us/Fables the graphic novels. Give me all of those fable characters in that dark gritty messed up world!

• Fuck Yeah! 1

Platinum and Pearls

a real life rp set in a fictional version of Monaco

advertisement.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2019 at 5:07 PM, Liannis said:

The control video game

Oooh first time I've seen this pop up but love the game. I'm like 3/4 through but it's such a fun setting. 

spacer.png

I saw a film last night with a potentially fun premise. A man was murdered and his spirit hopped into another body to stop the killer. It was rather Quantum leap feel and i'm sure that could be made into a fun rp

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...

Magicians RPG!!! I have not seen one! Set in Brakebills and adapts the tv show or books, or combination! I read all the books!

I think a really fun one would a 1910s-1930sish historical forum that's not normal. Secret societies, spies, rebels, conspiracies, mysteries and supernatural are real. Like Indiana Jones, Doc Savage, weird science, old pulp fiction type world. 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

Aure entuluva! Day shall come again! - The Children of Hurin

I'm getting a craving for something involving a cult. Nothing too heavily supernatural, mostly a bunch of real life nutcases believing something totally outlandish. I don't have anything more than a vague idea, but it'd be interesting to see something along these lines.

Shady McShaderson

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2020 at 2:42 AM, russianspy24 said:

Magicians RPG!!! I have not seen one! Set in Brakebills and adapts the tv show or books, or combination! I read all the books!

Yes! I just recently watched the series finale, and I would love something that picks up from where the show left off.

Sadly, I have not yet read the books -- but they are on my list!

user posted image  

On 4/3/2020 at 10:04 PM, rogue_kiss said:

Yes! I just recently watched the series finale, and I would love something that picks up from where the show left off.

Sadly, I have not yet read the books -- but they are on my list!

The books are so much better in my opinion!

• Like 1

I've always loved forum RPGs that take from tabletop RPGs with stats and some numbers and whatnot- definite goals that I can work toward even if I'm not feeling character development. As for a setting... I've always loved Dragonriders of Pern and warrior cats, but finding a stats based RP is already like finding a unicorn- don't think I'll be finding either of those in that form until the death of the universe. XD

Hello! New member extraordinare!

4 hours ago, Fallingfeather said:

I've always loved forum RPGs that take from tabletop RPGs with stats and some numbers and whatnot- definite goals that I can work toward even if I'm not feeling character development. As for a setting... I've always loved Dragonriders of Pern and warrior cats, but finding a stats based RP is already like finding a unicorn- don't think I'll be finding either of those in that form until the death of the universe. XD

I feel you in that regard. I was debating writing up a DnD-esque Fire Emblem site, but it's extremely hard to gauge interest for it because most people I've asked seem barely interested at best... And it's a pretty bad feeling when you spend hundreds of hours writing up systems and complex lore, only for nobody to show up at all. 

5 hours ago, Macbeth said:

I feel you in that regard. I was debating writing up a DnD-esque Fire Emblem site, but it's extremely hard to gauge interest for it because most people I've asked seem barely interested at best... And it's a pretty bad feeling when you spend hundreds of hours writing up systems and complex lore, only for nobody to show up at all. 

Ooof, I feel you. I'm almost the opposite of most people, I think. I don't see the point of playing something UNLESS it has complex lore and systems to work with. XD Guess we're just weirdos?

Hello! New member extraordinare!

• 1 month later...

I love Fire Emblem, I would 100% join that site once I got my site settled and had the free time to do so ❤️

• 1 month later...
  • Admin

A Purge RP

• Like 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.