Please make this RPG!

Morrigan

2 hours ago, nightwingocity said:

Netflix Marvel RPG showcasing the characters from the Marvel episodes on Netflix. It needs to happen. Maybe with Vampires and Werewolves too. I love crossing over that stuff.

I also would love to see a Bleach RPG. I love that anime as well as Dragonball Z.

I've seen all of these, I feel.

I should probably just stalk this thread and start linking people when I'm on advertising sprees.

• I read this! 2

A Dino Crisis RP. Civilians/some soldiers stuck with a whole city in the Cretaceous period with no apparent chance of coming back to their own time? Don't mind if I do.

• I read this! 2

• 2 months later...
  • Admin

A Final Girl or Gun Girl or combination site where girls are trained from a young age to be assassin's.

• I read this! 2

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Guest Archaic Cyborg

Assassin's Creed Black Flag, or AC Syndicate. UNF

• Admin

I'm not a Medieval Magic type person but I would love an AU Movie World of Warcraft (especially if I could play Garona).

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

• 1 month later...

I want sooo many rps, and most of them are in very niche fandoms. ;-; The two I would kill for, though? A dark-hunter based non-canon site ooor one based on Lynsay Sands' immortals, because that twist on vampires is probably the most amazing one that I have EVER seen. Just sayin'.

• I read this! 3

My wants are very cliche as well: I'd love more Dystopian's that focus on political struggle, but I'd also love more roleplays based around The World Ends With You, Dragon Age, or Digimon. Books like the Fallen series, Divergent, and the Warriors series might also be fun to write - but two of those have a large fan base already so maybe I'm just picky?

I've seen a lot of anime roleplays - but very few that manage to be good at the genre they aim for, or if they do awesome at it, they die rather quickly for some odd reason. It's really agitating to get hyped for a genre you were waiting for and then realize it's gone only two months later.

• I read this! 1
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'd love a Discworld RPG, the thought of being able to play around in that world is amazing. Making a character that's part of the Unseen University and going completely librarian-poo trying to deal with being a student where going to the library is life-threatening, or how theft is legal as long as you have a license xD 

At the same time I'd be really scared of not being able to do Discworld justice...

• I read this! 2

sig.png

I was in a PBEM (Play By Email) rpg a world of time ago and I've really missed it.

I'd love a really well made, historically correct and well managed RP of the Titanic combined with the Edwardian era somehow. I love Edwardian and I love the history of the Titanic and giant mail steamships of the time (not the movie). I thought I found one this year but it had already died :( 

• Preach it! 1

5a691fb4de413_advertisingbanner_rpginitiativeTS.png.699678f5663abf3c750d133673768a18.png

Plot | Rules | Canons | Wanted | Advertising

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Archaic Cyborg

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, seconding Legend of Dragoon, er.. 

On 6/16/2016 at 0:44 PM, Jason said:

Netflix Marvel RPG showcasing the characters from the Marvel episodes on Netflix. It needs to happen. Maybe with Vampires and Werewolves too. I love crossing over that stuff.

I also would love to see a Bleach RPG. I love that anime as well as Dragonball Z.

I actually run a Dragonball RPG site. 

But, as far as for me... Cowboy Bebop would be really awesome. As far as non-anime goes... maybe a modern RPG that delves into psionic powers. 

• I read this! 1

A roleplay set in the Darks Souls universe.  I need this.

Also, one inspired by Starfox.  Anthropomorphic space pirates and bounty hunters?  Yes please.

• I read this! 2
  • Love 2

aff.png affiliate.png

Ever wanted to explore Middle-earth?  Check out these wanted canons.

What about Attack on Titan?  Go here!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin

Mists of Avalon, focused on the general world not just the island. Maybe even modernized sort of thing. That would be awesome.

• I read this! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png