Please make this RPG!

Morrigan

• Admin

Snowpiercer RP.

• Love 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

• 4 weeks later...

I will never not want a modern fantasy in the vein of the movie Bright. Give me elves, humans, dwarves, and orcs in a modern city, plz.  

Dwarves would totally be the most respected and expensive architects in the whole world. 

Elves would still operate under their own government, regardless of the one everyone else operates under, and they would have a ridiculous, but beautiful mansion on the most expensive and extravagant end of the city. Which, of course, is what the royal family lives in, and all the *real elves* (those who try to integrate into 'human' society are treated as traitors to the crown) live on that end of the city - as close to the royal family as they can get. Of course, the princess is your standard rebel child who every *real elf* fears the moment when she takes over as Queen, because *change is bad.*

The orcs would be your typical Hollywood style badass law enforcement types. Ya know, police detectives that are alcoholics who take down helicopters with police cars. Or former CIA agents labeled R.E.D. (LMFAO.)

And then humans would be...well..humans. Lol.

• Love 1

On 3/24/2020 at 11:44 AM, Shades said:

I'm getting a craving for something involving a cult. Nothing too heavily supernatural, mostly a bunch of real life nutcases believing something totally outlandish. I don't have anything more than a vague idea, but it'd be interesting to see something along these lines.

We actually included one in our site because of this exact craving; it's just sad we couldn't make it more of a central thing and that it won't necessarily happen for a while because it doesn't make sense yet, but I totally get this craving!

If I had the time to focus on more than one site at a time these days (life) then the one I'm craving at the moment is a good Redwall RPG.

• Love 1

FBTAff-4.png
FBT is an original (modern) supernatural rpg.

On 7/27/2020 at 2:53 PM, Rowena Ravenclaw said:

If I had the time to focus on more than one site at a time these days (life) then the one I'm craving at the moment is a good Redwall RPG.

Oh! I would be so down for that! (Mouse Guard has a  similar feel, and it's a tabletop RPG.) But, ugh, Redwall. Yes. Posts and posts about delicious feasts and trying to understand moles. Give me this.

Edited by Muse
  • Preach it! 1

Thorns: Uprising
A Unique Victorian Fantasy Play-by-Post RPG

LORE | FORUM | CHARACTER CENSUS | WANTED ADS | DISCORD

• 3 months later...

I've spent the last few nights binging The Good Place (still working on season 4) and honestly it's so freaking amazing, and I would LOVE to see something based on it. I don't know how it would work, but. Gah. Just. Give. It. To. Me. Kthnxbai.

• Agree 1

• 3 months later...

I have wanted to put together a military style RP. I was in the US Air Force for 14 years and I think RPing it would be kind of fun. 

Also 1920's Mafia would be a cool RP. Set in NY, Chicago. Rise of the Godfather

A fart is nothing but the lonely cry of an imprisoned turd.

Guest Ember

I have three wants:

• Based in the Fate series (Grand Order, Apocrypha, Unlimited Blade Works, etc.)
  • del Toro's "The Strain" whether the books or the television show 
  • Elfquest. I cut my teeth on Elfquest rp and would love to see them around again

@Ember

Elf Quest! I love-love-loved the graphic novels, though I've never come across an Elf Quest RP (which is a shame - it's so wonderful).

user posted image  

Something like the American Horror Story anthology, but a UK version, based loosely on actual horrors, hauntings and myths from around the UK. But of course, with a little creative flair.  I'd love something like this.   No idea how it would actually work, or all fit together though.

Stormlight Archives by Brandon Sanderson. I have a mighty need. (honestly anything from the cosmere)

• 1 month later...

Man I've wanted to do a Sentai/Power Rangers RP where we play the actors in the show who know they're putting on a production, but slowly over time they realise there's an actual alien invasion they need to stop and are really chosen to become sentai rangers. Basically the plot to Chroma Squad if you've ever played it.

Except no one ever wants to do a Sentai RP T^T

output-onlinegiftools-2.gif.27f54d3db458a355aed79097c05c01ce.gif

"For You Are An Architect; A Worldshaper."
site | discord

• 3 months later...

I've always wanted a really solid RP based on Animorphs, but taking place after the cliffhanger ending the series left readers with. The series is so old now that it feels terribly niche, but the ending was clearly meant to kick off a new story because, as the author wrote in a letter addressing fans, the end of war is rarely actually the end of anything at all. There's a lot of potential to take the series ending as a jumping off point and because of the way it's set up, it wouldn't even be entirely necessary to have actually read the original series (though I 100% recommend it to anyone and everyone. It's a beautiful, heartbreaking series despite its early-reader demographic.)

• 2 months later...

i'm recently obsessed with the netflix series arcane. i never played LoL but goodness the lore on the show is amazing. i would kill for a site about that

On 3/2/2021 at 1:17 PM, KellenDeming said:

I have wanted to put together a military style RP. I was in the US Air Force for 14 years and I think RPing it would be kind of fun. 

Also 1920's Mafia would be a cool RP. Set in NY, Chicago. Rise of the Godfather

I really want to see something like the first, but with gundams!

• 4 weeks later...

I very nearly created it myself, but I really wanted one that was pirates in space. Sorta like Firefly/Serenity, but not using that world. 

• Like 1

passingstrangebanner.png.ed67e1ebd6c483ac31e37a65aa393663.png