Please make this RPG!

Morrigan

I just finished watching Grace & Frankie on Netflix and I would love to see a game exclusively about older/retired folks and their shenanigans. All that life experience would be great to work with, and that demographic is seriously underrepresented in rp!

• I read this! 2
  • Agree 1

translunary.gif.5374a61b67b4df1af4bb898e0c039553.gif

a dark, urban fantasy;

inspired by sailor moon

I would love a Dragon Age game. I've been pining after the Green Ronin published RPG tabletop for some time, but would still spend a lot of time lurking on a forum for one. I wouldn't care which era either, or even a specific location. Just more Dragon Age pleeease.

There are so many great ideas in this thread, I never thought I would be interested in anything that didn't include dragons, but some of these ideas are super neat!!

• Agree 1

A "Mystical Asia" roleplay that combines the supernatural with triad/gang action. Think Big Trouble in Little China and Jackie Chan Adventures for the former, and say, Sleeping Dogs and John Woo "heroic bloodshed" (i.e. The Killer, A Better Tomorrow, etc.) for the latter. So there'll be gang wars over mystical relics, underworld bosses who collude with dark forces (i.e. a triad boss who is secretly a practitioner of ancient sorcery, or is actually a youkai in disguise), and such. All in a modern-day, Asian metropolis where gunplay meets mysticism.

• I read this! 1

I just finished watching The Secret Circle and would love a serious, yet realistic, dark witchy/supernatural board that's tied more into the magic and mysticism than supernatural drama. Give me spells and dark forces and demons and secret, intimate circles of people!!

translunary.gif.5374a61b67b4df1af4bb898e0c039553.gif

a dark, urban fantasy;

inspired by sailor moon

• 4 weeks later...

I'd love an RP set in Scott Westerfeld's Uglies book series. Maybe one set after the events of Extras.

Edited by the actual duck
sig1.gif
snb_button.png

• 2 weeks later...

A Dark Hunter RP or a Ghostwalker RP.

I'd love a good Dark Matter one as well!

• Love 1

Find me at:

Sunrises and Sunsets - Never-Ending Stories

On 20/05/2016 at 6:26 AM, Brocade said:

What I wouldn't do for an RP that combines sci-fi and Dinosaurs... Not sure how one would do that, but they should...and soon. <3

Actually....you could base it off the Dinosaur Planet series that was written by Anne McCaffery, it involves both Sci-Fi and also dinosaurs as the name suggests.

12 minutes ago, mdiamond said:

A Dark Hunter RP or a Ghostwalker RP.

I'd love a good Dark Matter one as well!

I have notes on a DH setting...

Though not the time to actively set up and run it now. But I've played in that universe before.

I would love to! Everytime I have ever found a site, it's either closed or dead. :(

Find me at:

Sunrises and Sunsets - Never-Ending Stories

Okay this is going to sound odd...

But I have THE STRONGEST urge to make a full RP based on the movie Epic. Epic is an animated movie with itty bitty people living right alongside huge regular peoples. I'd freaking love to be able to make it completely focused on the tiny village like the one in the movie. In the movie there are like..plant people, and slugs and snails, and stick bugs...now you know why it sounds so weird...but god I have the strongest urge to RP in it.

9d23a079bfccc26aa4836442b34e8c9f--epic-m

right alongside

aa539ab794797a88c16795b1e2ab1d70--epic-m

I know it seems so odd, but I just feel like it could be so fun, and strange, and weird...

• Fuck Yeah! 1

W9QVrMj.png

BABOS-A laid back survival roleplay-Coming soon!

• 1 month later...

I have a secret desire to join a Judge Dredd RP, a straight up, comic 'verse RP forum of craziness. I've actually found a couple, but they're all dead and super old. It's a hard enough time finding someone to talk about the comic with, RPing it? Hopeless.

static-historicalrp.jpg

"Indiana was the dog!"

• Admin

I've never read the comics but I would totes do a Dredd New-movie-verse cause yum.....

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

• Operations Mod

I'd love to see a role play that was a cross between war-torn dystopian future and expounding on the concept of weaponized dinosaurs as presented in Jurassic World.

Would also love to see a dragon rider RP that isn't based on Pern or HttYD

More than anything, though, I would just die for something based on Dmitry Glukhovsky's Metro series. 

• Preach it! 1

bannerlong.png

0_mainsignature (1).jpg

rpgida.png

Icon & Profile set by The Inquisitor of Dragon Age: Absolution

@Dragon - http://tmpst.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx is a thing, but it doesn't seem to be doing all that well. I'm totally with you for a dragonrider board. I keep tossing ideas around but given that I can't draw and having a visual for the dragons would be kiiind of important, I pass.

• Love 1

• Operations Mod

@Rune My drawing skills aren't what they used to be, but I can still sketch out dragon concepts pretty well. 

This guy is a brief doodle I did a while back when testing out a new intuos tablet. Not a particularly good example, but conveniently on hand (my cat decided to play the "eff this" game with a bottle of water right above my old computer and she fried it and a lot of my good works -.-). 

green.png

bannerlong.png

0_mainsignature (1).jpg

rpgida.png

Icon & Profile set by The Inquisitor of Dragon Age: Absolution

8 hours ago, Dragon said:

@Rune My drawing skills aren't what they used to be, but I can still sketch out dragon concepts pretty well. 

This guy is a brief doodle I did a while back when testing out a new intuos tablet. Not a particularly good example, but conveniently on hand (my cat decided to play the "eff this" game with a bottle of water right above my old computer and she fried it and a lot of my good works -.-). 

green.png

Don't tempt me. I have entire worlds in my head. Including an AU Civil war with dragons.