Please make this RPG!

Morrigan

I'd like to see a site set up in the Repo! The Genetic Opera world, I've always loved the setting for that, and ngl I'd love to play a repo guy taking people's organs and shit back...

OH OH I'd also love to see/create on the movie 9, you know the one, the animated movie with the little stitchpunk dudes? That was another setting that I really dug, I loved the designs of all the little stitchpunks...

A Hogwarts panfandom would also be fun(I want to throw Hiccup into Hogwarts sue me)

I have too many wants and desires and not enough time to do them, throw this dog a bone!

- Hail and well met, my dude!

Legit I wish there were more canine RPs out there.... and bird RPs :> You don't see any avian RPs that last... unfortunately :|

Inspired/based off of Dangerous Liaisons, but not modernized, please and thank you, RP Gods. <3

Shady McShaderson

Oddly, I'd love an Stargate (either command or Atlantis) slice of life rpg. I'm weird, I know.

• I read this! 1

8 minutes ago, RavenFlame said:

Oddly, I'd love an Stargate (either command or Atlantis) slice of life rpg. I'm weird, I know.

Not odd because I think that would be fantastic. I actually just finished all the season of both SG-1 and Atlantis. 

Edited by jenneral_jennson
  • I read this! 2

20 minutes ago, jenneral_jennson said:

Not odd because I think that would be fantastic. I actually just finished all the season of both SG-1 and Atlantis. 

I am working my way through SG-1 (and then through Atlantis). I adore ALL of the characters, but I would adore just... playing in the world. Not monster of the week style, but more "hey we got back from a mission wanna bang?" or "Oh the games on! I wonder what the Jaffa would think about football?" kinda style. xD

• I read this! 1

• 4 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, Indra said:

I'd love to see more outside-of-the-box Marvel RPs. Not just X-Men or movie-based Marvel, but give it a twist! Victorian Age Marvel with steampunk elements would be great.

There's a medieval X-Men RP floating around.

I personally would love to see a Fields of Pellenor series by Allison Croggon (The Naming books). So good. Just.... not sure how to go about it. xD

• Admin
42 minutes ago, Rune said:

There's a medieval X-Men RP floating around.

Indra is the admin of it lol.

22 minutes ago, Death Kitten said:

...has anyone ever seen a Farscape RP?

Yes, forever ago.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

1 hour ago, Death Kitten said:

...has anyone ever seen a Farscape RP?

I haven't in forever but Farcaspe and Firefly will always be one my space loves

• Love 1

poke_clash2.png

vPhN5b.png                      

A supernatural fantasy about spirit animals set in Somerset, Pennsylvania

Just now, MissQ said:

I haven't in forever but Farcaspe and Firefly will always be one my space loves

The recent revelations about Joss being a serial adulterer has kinda put me off his work, which is a shame because I otherwise like Firefly. I was in a Firefly RP until a recently falling out with the admin. I entirely blame Farscape for my love of shows that weave plot lines across multiple episodes and utterly destroy your heart by killing characters. While I'm not looking for a new RP (hell, I'm working on trying to launch one right now, in addition to already running one), but if I caught wind of a Farscape RP? I might just make time for it.

Emperor468x60.png.b7bb87f952ee0dcc7a97150c6258c8f9.png

Captain Amelia Waterhouse, Commanding Officer

=/\= Join =/\= Roster & Openings =/\= Rules =/\= Chat =/\=

"It is human nature to yearn to be what we were never intended for. It is singular, but it is so." -Mark Twain