Please make this RPG!

Morrigan

I know it's a dead dead dead fandom, but what I wouldn't give to see an In The Flesh site pop up.  The concept is just PERFECT for a roleplay!

K2ZBEYF.png

This is like, obscure as heck but I've always wanted a rp based off of the book, The School For Dangerous Girls. Tbh, the concept isn't really that original? It's basically your typical abusive boarding school setting. But every rp I've found within that genre just... seemed lacking, somehow. Maybe I'm just picky.

affbutton.png

Guest Archaic Cyborg

A Final Fantasy site that isn't a crossover; just based on the one world and timeline. Bonus points for an older FF, like VIII, IX.

• 3 weeks later...

Legit would love a Pokemon site that doesn't focus 100% on trainers, but rather the world at large and just day-to-day interaction with Pokemon. It sounds boring as hell, but soooo appealing. I just love the idea of like, people with disabilities being aided by Pokemon or like, different parts of the world having Pokemon match their climates - like a desert Bulbasaur with a cactus on it's back. Ahhhh. I'd make it if I had the time.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

tumblr_inline_mi4wioKiIr1roozkr.giftumblr_inline_mi4wi5wYHQ1roozkr.giftumblr_inline_mi4whxLHiF1roozkr.gif

Join ODL's Discord!
xuv911.png  xSxavN.png
NTRL coming eventually.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to just toss this idea out, and whoever wants it can take it, as I know I don't have the time and patience to start a forum of my own. It's basically an animated panfandom "spirits" RP -- but with a major twist.

So animated characters mostly stick to their own respective universes, while the real world is heavily regulated to keep toons in line (which deters most from wanting to cross over). But a mysterious disease is running rampant that's turning characters human. No one's sure yet if it's contagious or not, so those infected are made to live in sanatoriums in the real world (I  just saw this PBS show about tuberculosis that inspired me; TB patients had to go live in sanatoriums). The trick is learning if there's a cure, or if the disease will slowly just work its way out of their systems. 

So the characters actually are themselves (on the inside at least), and either start to remember who they really are over time, or gradually regain their memories of their past lives/selves. And there's also a chance of them eventually curing themselves so they're not permanently human.

Edited by Sketchy Unicorn
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to see a stable Firefly RP. Most of the ones that I've ever come across fizzled out from inactivity or just simply failed to engage community interest.

• Love 1

1541415216_g6cTMDv(1).png.8ff5c7c1ce372dd5a0682e397b94d4fd.png

On 5/2/2018 at 1:05 AM, Val said:

I still feel like Altered Carbon would make for an excellent setting.

I'd play that. I've had an itch for a good sci-fi RP and I enjoyed the Netflix series. Now, I suppose I should read the books.

Also, did someone say Dragonlance? Heck, yes. Really, there's a couple of AD&D worlds I'd love to dabble in—Planescape (old school, let me date myself here) and DarkSun, specifically. Ugh, yeah, I'd write those.

• Love 1

Thorns: Uprising
A Unique Victorian Fantasy Play-by-Post RPG

LORE | FORUM | CHARACTER CENSUS | WANTED ADS | DISCORD

There are a lot of slice-of-life animes that I'd love to RP but often/don't really work on their own, so I would love a panfandom that just tries to shove all the anime town/schools together. Like, all your anime rom-coms to Interview With Monster Girls/A Centaur's Life to even something like Aggretsuko all existing in the same universe. I tried to get some interest once on the idea, but gt stuck on how to incorporate, say, Sailor Mooni  or other series that are more action-oriented or really fantastical systems in them =P.

I would trade a kidney for a board set in Gilead of The Handmaid's Tale fame.

• Love 1

IKiE2z.png

With the amount of times I see Dragonlance pop up, I'm starting to feel Obligated to bite the bullet and try making said board.

Anyway, as corny as it sounds being I'm almost 30 years old, I would join the hell out of a "Shimmer and Shine" (A Nick Jr cartoon my toddler watches) RP board - especially if Zita was up for grabs. 

OnyxSiggy1.jpg.c76f2c1acc64a865bdf5164f4c085020.jpg

Stargate would be amazing. 

• Like 3

bzC3QQ.png  

Active, fun, established 2008! Come join us. 
Aeterna Roma

Sites I am on; rpabutton.png 

11 hours ago, Rune said:

Wild West fantasy. Like, gunslingers and werewolves! Vampires and sheriffs!

+1

I didn't even know I needed this in my life, but I do.

• Like 1

Shady McShaderson

5 hours ago, Shades said:

+1

I didn't even know I needed this in my life, but I do.

I just so happen to have a board laying around for this. Will look into reviving.

• Love 1