Please make this RPG!

Morrigan

On 6/15/2018 at 11:06 AM, Shades said:

+1

I didn't even know I needed this in my life, but I do.

@Rune @Shades

DONE AND DONE FOLKS 🙂 

Check us out at BLUE SKY WILD. Literally exactly what you are asking for and brand new. We'd love to have you!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

6 hours ago, missmanyface said:

@Rune @Shades

DONE AND DONE FOLKS 🙂 

Check us out at BLUE SKY WILD. Literally exactly what you are asking for and brand new. We'd love to have you!

I just found you last night and was going to message @Shades today! Good job being on top of getting your name out there!

A historical site based on Still Star Crossed. Most historical sites I've run into have been all GOT house politics, but I just want something that's softer and romantic and funny and heartbreaking. Historical lite, if you will, but with the aesthetics of Still Star Crossed. And just two houses. That's it. No more houses. TWO. House A, House B, and little minor houses under A & B. And A's son loves B's son, but A and B have been feuding ever since A claimed B's land in a... land dispute. Like it's not even that deep, but the EGO. I don't need the feud to be that deep 'cause neighbors be fighting about the DUMBEST issh and it somehow ends up in Supreme Court?? So the older characters are all about the feud but the younger characters are like 'why are y'all like this?'

I dunno. I might be cooking some shenanigans up 😛

• Like 1

affbutton.gif

• Admin

iZombie based RP.

• Fuck Yeah! 3

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

• 4 weeks later...

Something Power Rangers inspired by the Boom Comics would absolutely make my year.

• Like 1

E5zAKhe.gif

I'd kill for an rpg set in the Armored Core universe or for a mecha RP in general. I got the itch for stomping around in a giant robot, man!

• Fuck Yeah! 1

mFOWUnt.png
HOME | LINK BACK | PLOT

It's been seven hundred years since a great plague has swept the galaxy, devastating the Jedi and Sith and leaving civilization in ruins. From these ashes, three fledgling empires have arisen, resilient and powerful; the Corellians, the Hutts, and the Mandalorians. Will you pick a side and lead your people to glory? Or will you lurk in the shadows, bent on nothing but your own goals? Step into the Dark Age and carve your name into the stars.

rJP1Oql.png
PLOT|RULES|WORLD|BEGINNER'S GUIDE |RACES |WANTED ADS|ADS AND AFFILIATES

• 2 weeks later...

I have been daydreaming about a personified Lion King (specifically, not general Disney personified, though I might go for that too if the chance for TLK is there). I'd create it myself, but I'm sure I'd be crap at running something like this x.x

Shady McShaderson

On 7/2/2018 at 10:15 AM, Morrigan said:

iZombie based RP.

Oh my god. I would literally die for an iZombie rpg. Well not literally, that would be a bit extreme. 

I would love to unleash my Blaine muse somewhere. 

• Fuck Yeah! 1

• Admin

That sounds awesome @Fanged Wonder. He's my favorite character in that show.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

6 hours ago, Fanged Wonder said:

Oh my god. I would literally die for an iZombie rpg. Well not literally, that would be a bit extreme. 

I would love to unleash my Blaine muse somewhere. 

I still ship Blaine/Peyton, and would TOTALLY take up the chance to play in that world. 

You've reminded me of my desire to shoehorn in a Lucifer RP and really stretch out my Lucifer itch. Or Maze....I have such a girl crush on her. 

• Fuck Yeah! 1

OnyxSiggy1.jpg.c76f2c1acc64a865bdf5164f4c085020.jpg

RWBY!

• Like 1

Reality is an illusion. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'd give my first born for a cool roleplay set in Skull Island. (Does anyone accept babies as currency?)

• Love 1

Shady McShaderson

• 3 weeks later...

I miss a good soul eater rp

I'd love to see a Diablo esque rp as well.

I've also had this pokemon rp on the works for years but just hadn't had the time to run it. Pokemon are an alien race, and they choose humans to be their partners, so it's the other way around. It's all mainly focused on this Olympics like Tournament that the humans and pokemon hold to try and maintain peace (though things are shaky between the two races). I honestly stopped because of time and the system behind it was too much to work on by myself.

• Like 1

903463525_fish-bottlecopy.png.a7f351980f4f165fa67d95fe6297fae5.png

Rivers of London, its urban fantasy but I really like how the author tied it into the existing folk-lore and history of London. I also like the fact that anyone in the universe can learn magic it just has severe consequences with over use.

Carnivale, short lived series that left a lot of interesting ideas. Also I think the Dust Bowl is just an under utilized setting.

Dragon Age, I'm sure this exists but would like to explore the Qun more than anything else. #GoneQunarinotsorry.

• Like 1

Respice Finem

Can be found causing mayhem and intrugue at Dawnbreak.

image.png.26f869973cedc9bd084f357aedf7c335.png