Please make this RPG!

Morrigan

Dark City RP with a noir or neo-noir feel. It'd need some adaptation because... otherwise it could be really boring, but I'd absolutely love it if someone could figure it out! ^_^

• Love 1

On 10/10/2019 at 4:41 PM, aspringrevival said:

Forever wanting a Dragon Age rp that won't fizzle out right after I join. A Mass Effect one would be cool, too. Never seen one!

Late to the party, but...

Heroes of Thedas ( Dragon Age RP ) & NORMANDY ( Mass Effect RP😉 

Edit: we've left Proboards for Jcink, because we wanted the option of exploring mature themes; new name too. Link in my signature.

Edited by Hanamene
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Still waiting for a Scholomance RP, based on the books by Naomi Novik. Awesome magic system, class issues, diverse characters from around the world, a school trying to kill you, it has it all!

Also what happened to the Tortall RPs? Those books gave us such a great playground. 

• 2 months later...

Something involving the works of Anne Rice would be awesome. Or Something set in Versailles during the reign of the Sun-King.  Also a site that is Tolkien based, but set in modern day.  Maybe like Once Upon Time - some sort of curse has transported everyone to a 'new world', without their memories. And also without their distinguishing physical attributes, in the cursed town, everyone, orcs, dwarves, hobbits, elves etc would all simply appear human.  - Would so be into developing something like this if anyone was down.  

_BMbutton.gif.a792ce7de22dd520799aad4678cfb1bf.gifdElwUpg.gif.d499cac8334ad27d3cf26687222854a7.gif

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason I think an old english boarding school type of RP, with some interesting elements would be cool! Either horror/paranormal, fantasy, sci-fi or whatever mixed in

I'd also love something set in the 1920's - maybe something Downton Abbey inspired! 

Currently I am craving a Vampire the Maquerade one too, as I am getting sucked into the lore at the moment

32931973_SAgif(1).gif.746e26b022202f76c8b58022c38b9a76.gif

On 7/23/2022 at 3:06 PM, JulieWilhelmine said:

I'd also love something set in the 1920's - maybe something Downton Abbey inspired! 

I'm in the process of opening a 1920's based site. It's actually a Peaky Blinders site, but we're very open to orginal characters, and to opening it up to general slice of 1920's life too, so people can get involved with the gang nature of the game, or not. It is up to them.  There will also be plenty of scope for Downton inspired plot elements too.

• Cheers 1

On 7/25/2022 at 7:34 PM, Blinder Devil said:

I'm in the process of opening a 1920's based site. It's actually a Peaky Blinders site, but we're very open to orginal characters, and to opening it up to general slice of 1920's life too, so people can get involved with the gang nature of the game, or not. It is up to them.  There will also be plenty of scope for Downton inspired plot elements too.

That sounds really interesting! I'd love to check it out once it opens

• Agree 1

32931973_SAgif(1).gif.746e26b022202f76c8b58022c38b9a76.gif

• 7 months later...

A canon based Genshin Impact AU please ❤️

fa3E7jF.gifaffiliate.jpgLight-and-Life.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I want a good, robust Monster Hunter roleplay so bad, but I’ve never found one that wasn’t super dead or didn’t have really obtuse and difficult to understand combat rules 😭 Someday…

• 3 weeks later...

Granted I haven't looked around for one in a long time, but when I used to play a chat game there was a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP that was a lot of fun and I would love to do something like that again. 

bbrbanner_ver2.png

Forum || Discord

• 7 months later...
On 3/16/2023 at 8:40 PM, Nacho said:

A canon based Genshin Impact AU please ❤️

I would 100% support this. No idea who I would pick up but I would have a hard time passing it up for sure.

• 4 weeks later...

A site based around the series of books and lore from Nightshade by Andrea Cremer. It was one of my favorite YA trilogies when I was younger, and some of the aspects of the lore were something I enjoyed, even if it is werewolves. 

It might've been this thread or another one, where someone mentioned wanting a superpower roleplay based on real-life, with the powered/supes as villains/oppressors. So I ran with that idea and made one, it's darker in nature and I wish I could find the person who wanted it because like, it's here if they're interested? https://tenebraex.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

As for roleplays I'd like to see, I think there could be more D&D roleplays out there with "light" stats systems. When it gets too technical, I get lost. But I'd LOVE to see a good one that sticks around with SOME numbers while still keeping the reliance on good writing for accurate/fun combat!!

• 3 weeks later...