Please make this RPG!

Morrigan

Someone give me an rp set in one of the final fantasy worlds. I'd be on that so fast.

• I read this! 2

translunary.gif.5374a61b67b4df1af4bb898e0c039553.gif

a dark, urban fantasy;

inspired by sailor moon

• 2 weeks later...

I've always thought a dinosaur role play, not even specific enough to be Jurassic World, would just be so fun. All of the different species you could have...

• I read this! 1

• 2 weeks later...

There are so many I would love to see, but I've been wanted to join a Tamora Pierced based rp for forever.

Also something based on the movie Push (2009, Chris Evans and Dakota Fanning) would be fantastic.

• I read this! 1

zula10.jpg

• Admin

Fallout Shelter similar to the tap game. 

Scream (the TV show)

Something mysterious (something that has actual mystery and finding things out)

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

On 4/10/2017 at 7:46 PM, Eva said:

There are so many I would love to see, but I've been wanted to join a Tamora Pierced based rp for forever.

Also something based on the movie Push (2009, Chris Evans and Dakota Fanning) would be fantastic.

@Eva GOD YES TO ALL OF THIS. There is actually a long-running Tamora Pierce site here: Eastern Lands. I never got around to joining it, but the community looks fun and they've been around forever! I may stalk it occasionally.

Also if you ever see a Push-themed site holla at me b/c that would be tight af.

translunary.gif.5374a61b67b4df1af4bb898e0c039553.gif

a dark, urban fantasy;

inspired by sailor moon

6 hours ago, Sage said:

@Eva GOD YES TO ALL OF THIS. There is actually a long-running Tamora Pierce site here: Eastern Lands. I never got around to joining it, but the community looks fun and they've been around forever! I may stalk it occasionally.

Also if you ever see a Push-themed site holla at me b/c that would be tight af.

I've looked at Eastern Lands, but it's just too BIG for me. I like smaller boards personally. The larger ones with a ton of people give me anxiety.

And you are the third person who has expressed interest in a Push rp, so I'm seriously tempted to start one. I'll let you know if I do. (Who am I kidding, I will. I have no self control.)

• I read this! 1

zula10.jpg

On 4/10/2017 at 4:46 PM, Eva said:

http://easternlands.jcink.net/ is Tamora Pierce!

Ignore me, I am too slow and things didn't load right!

Edited by Rune
  • I read this! 1
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...

I'd like to lurk a game based on the Fallout video games, and see how well it could be pulled off. I like the post-apocalyptic / retro-futuristic atmosphere of the games. 

• I read this! 1

• Admin

A Cabin in the Woods RP from the perspective of the controllers.

• I read this! 4

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Final Fantasy universe or Full Metal Alchemist universe would be great forum stalk material.

• I read this! 1
  • Agree 3

4 hours ago, Spiritwolf99 said:

Final Fantasy universe or Full Metal Alchemist universe would be great forum stalk material.

Yes! I'd love to see a FMA universe, I've recently began re-watching the series, and the whole political intrigue within the military is a lot of fun. I think it'd be so much fun to just play around in that universe as there is so much stuff going on, and I love how morally grey all the factions are. At the very least it'd be fun to stalk such a board as you say

• I read this! 1

sig.png