Please make this RPG!

Morrigan

• Operations Mod
3 hours ago, Rune said:

Don't tempt me. I have entire worlds in my head. Including an AU Civil war with dragons.

-twitches with the effort- 

I really shouldn't tempt though lol. Classes start back next week and I'm probably going to be starting a new job within the next month or so XD. 

Stiiiiilll it couldn't hurt to maybe add each other on discord and play with ideas and all for a bit, could it? >> 

bannerlong.png

0_mainsignature (1).jpg

rpgida.png

Icon & Profile set by The Inquisitor of Dragon Age: Absolution

14 hours ago, Dragon said:

@Rune My drawing skills aren't what they used to be, but I can still sketch out dragon concepts pretty well. 

This guy is a brief doodle I did a while back when testing out a new intuos tablet. Not a particularly good example, but conveniently on hand (my cat decided to play the "eff this" game with a bottle of water right above my old computer and she fried it and a lot of my good works -.-). 

green.png

Artist! Do you do commissions? (Seriously, that is like my reflex now when I meet an artist, lol)

Have you guys heard of Temeraire by Naomi Novak?

[Image: 596681d458799_NewLogo.png.581b0fb709d0e4...420b58.png]

An established, non canon, Dragon Age RP
coupleofkooks

9 hours ago, Claire said:

Artist! Do you do commissions? (Seriously, that is like my reflex now when I meet an artist, lol)

Have you guys heard of Temeraire by Naomi Novak?

Yes! They're my favorite books right now. And one of the reasons I want civil war dragons. :|

• Preach it! 1

I have to second that Temeraire based dragon rider RP. I've tried to build it, but I tend to go super fantasy, and building an entire world from scratch alone is damn near impossible. Then again, I adore Tem. Out of every dragon I've never read about, he's probably my favorite.

I also want a Pern site that doesn't demand you do certain things with your characters if they are high ranking (beyond the normal fly in specific flights, or what not), but that's me, and building that kind of site never seems to work for me. :(

Oh and I miss playing on Horse/Rider sites that don't have a billion rules.

• Admin

There is this old book series that had a mermaid type people that bonded with dragons. But there was also this special race of humans that they could bond with that could turn into dragons. I would die for some sort of fun bonding dragon shenanigans. It's just a tough genre because allowing people to pick their dragons causes issues but not, to me, is just sort of meh. And you can't really explore the world in the way you want if you can't make that decision.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

• Operations Mod
5 hours ago, Morrigan said:

It's just a tough genre because allowing people to pick their dragons causes issues but not, to me, is just sort of meh. And you can't really explore the world in the way you want if you can't make that decision.

I love that sort of role play, because the bonding is a lot more fun with someone else playing the dragon or vice versa. Unfortunately, I've never been able to find a site where it works. It kind of ruins the game for a character if the person that handles their dragon just suddenly vanishes without a trace never to be seen again. 

Years ago I was on a site where my character was a young soldier that bonded with a veteran war-dragon. I had some of my best role playing in that until the person that played his dragon just vanished out of the blue. NGL I'm sad to this day about it lol. 

That kind of thing has left me reluctant to engage full sites like that, but it'd be nice to even just find a small group of people to play with. 

bannerlong.png

0_mainsignature (1).jpg

rpgida.png

Icon & Profile set by The Inquisitor of Dragon Age: Absolution

• Admin

Perhaps you can start a coterie @Dragon Just bring in a few people and you can all discuss the setting and work together for the dragons and bonding and stuff.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

• 4 weeks later...

I would love to see a AoS/Marvel RP set in the Framework from season 4 of AoS. 

• Love 2
tumblr_ovxhy4cZLY1wtsmmno3_r1_100.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 10/27/2016 at 4:52 PM, CovertSphinx said:

an Artemis Fowl one as well.

On 2/26/2017 at 11:06 PM, Lady Isadorabelle said:

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. I would love, love that! I would co-admin and/or build one if I had sufficient support.

YES! GIVE THEM TO ME NOW!

Things I'd love to see:

• Warehouse 13 Based
  • Ghostbusters Based
  • Wynonna Earp Based
  • Lost Girl Based
  • AU Star Wars where Luke actually joined Vader after the fight on Bespin
  • Saturday Morning Cartoon Land - A panfandom site that's for non-human(iod) canons only. Like Little Ponies and Care bears and Dex Starr and Disney animals and such. Maybe with a rule that if you do bring in a human character you have to turn them into something else, like a pony or something. All the plots and quests would also totally be cartoon style stuff too. I just think that would be hilariously fun.
  • Westworld Style "Historical" site. Could be in any, or even many, Era of history.
Edited by Pancakes
  • Love 1

Ad-bar-long.gif.722dc28f494a5bc598f47e3c8466b27b.gif

THE HAUNTED - A Horror Survival Jam Jar currently in Development
Interested in helping? My inbox is open!

• 1 month later...

Fallout games series.

Vampires and Demons but in a medievalish setting. 

bzC3QQ.png  

Active, fun, established 2008! Come join us. 
Aeterna Roma

Sites I am on; rpabutton.png 

1888 London, with all of the Victorian society thing and the shadow of Jack, the Ripper, hanging on everyone and everything. Bonus points if Jack's actually in play, even if as an NPC.

• I read this! 1
  • Agree 1

Shady McShaderson

• Admin
On 12/12/2017 at 4:32 AM, Shades said:

1888 London, with all of the Victorian society thing and the shadow of Jack, the Ripper, hanging on everyone and everything. Bonus points if Jack's actually in play, even if as an NPC.

I would totally do this as a small murder mystery site.

• Love 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

5 hours ago, Morrigan said:

I would totally do this as a small murder mystery site.

It would definitely be awesome, and it's something pretty easy to achieve with a handful of dedicated people. :)

Shady McShaderson

On 5/20/2016 at 12:26 AM, Brocade said:

What I wouldn't do for an RP that combines sci-fi and Dinosaurs... Not sure how one would do that, but they should...and soon. <3

If I recall right there was one episode of Stargate Atlantis where they came back through the gate talking about a T-rex ro some other giant dinosaur. So we know there's one planet in the Pegasus Galaxy that has dinosaurs

"He who trims himself to suit everyone soon whittles himself away."
- Raymond Hull

17.jpg