Please make this RPG!

Morrigan

Yes! @Pancakes Lost Girl or Wynona Warp. I had wanted a good Dark Matter as well, but it didn't work out. I love, love, love Firefly and have my fix of that already. I just started watching Stargate because a few rper's that I know online do that and have tried to get me involved. Farscape, um, heck yes! Also, I know it's another Joss Whedon, but Dollhouse could make for interesting roleplay. ...I had more words before I started typing!

• Agree 1
  • Love 2

Find me at:

Sunrises and Sunsets - Never-Ending Stories

@ Death Kitten Ah, this is the first I'm hearing of it. That sucks. 

@Misty I have a love-hate relationship with Lost Girl, but would love to see more of that world brought onto a site. A mixture of that with maybe the Bright series. A modern fantasy that dived more into other creatures than just your popular fae. Wynonna Earp is another favorite of mine. I love the series. 

• I read this! 1
  • Love 1

poke_clash2.png

vPhN5b.png                      

A supernatural fantasy about spirit animals set in Somerset, Pennsylvania

Since what someone does in their free time has no bearing on my ability to like a show, I'd love to see a good Fireflyesque roleplay even if its not exactly Firefly. I love Firefly and it's followup movie. Farscape would be fun, I think, as would a Wynona Earp or Dollhouse one. 

• I read this! 2
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

@MissQ I have yet to finish the series cause...I just can't watch it. lol I don't wanna give spoilers!

I am still am forever shall be a Joss Whedon geek. I am in 3 different, ok 1 is in hiatus at the moment, Fireflyesque games, so yeah.

I love just love the concept of a Dollhouse, for sure so much potential!

Find me at:

Sunrises and Sunsets - Never-Ending Stories

Pride and Prejudice and zombies, sans canons. Just that setting + zombies.

• I read this! 1
  • Agree 1
  • Fuck Yeah! 1

sig.png.30b42565d04d922988370bf14e1447bc.png

PSI: an Occult Investigations RP

Roleplay Architects: Grab a friend (or many friends!) and just write.

You can also find me at:

static-historicalrp.jpg  B8CB4x.png rpabutton.png

A sixteenth or 17th century backdrop that could be purely historical, or, could involve fantastical elements of some sort.  I have never seen one since I left my previous circles in 2013.  The 18th century is all well and good, but the Middle Ages and the Baroque deserve attention!

Edited by Jacob
  • I read this! 1
  • Agree 1

• Contributions Mod

I'm not big on fandoms, so I'm never able to partake in these for the most part. There is one idea I keep returning to that would be fun though. An alternative universe take on the 1983-1984 anime Aura Battler Dunbine.

What it's about is that Earth is connected to a planet in another dimension called Byston Well. Byston Well is fantasy medieval Europe archtype with magic, pixies, unicorns, and the two major nations are at war. There has recently been a technological revolution allowing for a variety of airships and weaponry, the keypiece being the Aura Battler (mecha). Yet curiously enough, the people of Byston Well don't have the proper aura to operate it, so they have to summon people from Earth at random and teach them how to operate it, forcing them to fight their war.

I like the option of fish out of water characters transitioning to completely different cultures, monarchical courtly intrigue, the mystery behind the tech revolution, as well as being able to play around with magic and different races. I could use more magical people on mounted unicorns throwing fireballs with mecha support. I also just like late 1970s to early 1990s anime design more than what's currently popular.

Link to Aura Battler Dunbine intro: https://youtu.be/ajiAvb_XfNM

• I read this! 1

Does anyone remember Sliders? That would make a cool RP format. The characters move from dimension to dimension and have to learn to deal with the problems of their new world/explore it.

Also SGU -- so the same concept. but space. >>

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 3
tumblr_ovxhy4cZLY1wtsmmno3_r1_100.jpg

• Admin

A Ferngully RP.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

I can't say I've ever seen a Hellboy Universe roleplay. Maybe I'm just not looking hard enough, but I'd kill for one! Movie or Comics, or hell (pun intended) even both!

• Agree 1

5at4pq.gif rRJM42.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin

Rosario + Vampire

• Agree 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

• 2 weeks later...

VOLTRON. Or like slice of life giant space mech rp. I'll settle for Gundam or something as long as there are space robots.

• Fuck Yeah! 1

translunary.gif.5374a61b67b4df1af4bb898e0c039553.gif

a dark, urban fantasy;

inspired by sailor moon

I will echo ferngully, because I always forget ferngully and how amazing it is until someone mentions it!

pvZERW.gif

• 3 weeks later...

So, my suggestions are for animanga (no RL FCs)

• NieR (where you can play androids, machines, and pods)

• A Final Fantasy (or Rune Factory?) RP where you can play summons/fayths, monsters, etc. I was making this myself, but being wary if I could actually administrate I made an "easier" (less mod-involved) site and thought I could just run two sites at once I gained confidence. Now I'm not sure if I could handle running two sites at once. XD Maybe one day.

• Angels/Demons where angels are the bad guys and demons earn the sympathy (like in Angel Sanctuary)