Genre Sins

Morrigan

20 minutes ago, Uaithne said:

(I used slavery as an example since it's found in many, many places in history but it really could be anything, such as characters who strongly uphold the need for an education where it isn't the norm and there is no real reason why the characters believe this. Etc.)

They can have those thoughts (we wouldn't have those things now if someone hadn't thought of it) but it also shouldn't be something that is jumped on like a bandwagon either, there should be major opposition and fightiness. Because opposition and major fightiness happened with every "modern" idea in history from anti-slavery to women's rights to child labor. 

• Agree 2

Also on DRoP, The picture perfect women that are blonde haired blue eyes goddesses that everyone loves... And the only dragon the player want is gold.

• Agree 1
  • LOL 2
  • Preach it! 1

I rp animals--and they speak like humans/sentient beings. Ive also rp'd humans too but i found my muse is more with animals--after all its just a game. it doesn't have to be scientifically accurate to real life.