RPG Site Supported by RPers!

Morrigan

• Admin

So as part of this transition we have added a few ways for members to support the site, support free hosting and support their own sites.

First of all you can become a Patron where you donate monthly. Patrons get a sponsor button on the index page, above our affiliates, of the RPG initiative site.

Second you can pay a minimal amount of money and promote your site.

Here on the Intiative we will not use standard ads. We rely on you to support the site and we support your site through supporting us. We thank you for that!

• I read this! 6

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Are there also ways to support the site which don't include money transfer? Not everyone has the possibility to make payments online/ transfer money abroad...

• I read this! 1

• Admin

Absolutely!

Challenges run by staff members will also provide members with advertising slots in the same places as paid for advertising slots are available.

• I read this! 2

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

I see there's a recommended size for the banner when you purchase advertising space, but you also list an option to upload a smaller version for mobile, etc. Is there a recommended size for that yet?

Edit: absolutely getting in on this as soon as I know what graphics I need to make. :purpleheart:

Edited by Death Kitten

Emperor468x60.png.b7bb87f952ee0dcc7a97150c6258c8f9.png

Captain Amelia Waterhouse, Commanding Officer

=/\= Join =/\= Roster & Openings =/\= Rules =/\= Chat =/\=

"It is human nature to yearn to be what we were never intended for. It is singular, but it is so." -Mark Twain

• Admin

There isn't a recommended size for the smaller banner. The 468x60 will also scale down to the mobile version.

However, if you want a mobile specific version that is different than 320x30px would likely be a safe bet.

• I read this! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

• 1 month later...
  • Admin

Absolutely @Ivis Right here: https://rpginitiative.com/store/

There are both advertisements (to which you can advertise your site) and patrons (which you get a sponsor button for the site of your choice), both of which support the initiative.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

• 1 year later...

Of course, we will support you! Your site provides a much-needed resource, in a very clear, and professional format. 

Thank you for this! 

Nick

• You're Welcome 1