You know you're addicted to RP when...

Morrigan

When your co-workers ask what you are reading on break and go, "Financial Vipers of Venice" and they look at you like a nut and you just smile.

"It's for research!"

https://www.amazon.com/Financial-Vipers-Venice-Alchemical-Renaissance/dp/1936239736/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1484018476&sr=8-1&keywords=financial+vipers+of+venice

• Love 1

"Everyone has been doing so much soul searching during all of this,

and I'm just over here drawing pics of my character's dicks."

When a character idea forces itself into your brain and no matter what they won't go away until you make them.

Or when you have scary 'nightmare' dreams and wake up and go OMG I AM SO USING THAT with a huge grin.

OR when your dreams have your regular r/p chars in them... and you end up using those dreams somewhere, too. xD

• Love 1

When just about every time you read a book you go "Oooh! That's such a good character idea!" and spend days/weeks thinking of ways to twist it into something that's more uniquely your own. >_>;

• 2 months later...

I've noticed a few things. I don't know if it's sad or humorous.

• I put off work or eating cause I'm busy writing a reply.
  • I think about scenarios for my characters all the time. In the shower, while cooking, driving, all the time!
  • I dream about my characters.
  • Working on my fiction stories isn't the same because I don't have someone to write a reply back. I like the excitement of finding out what's going to happen next.
  • I read this! 1

q6omUI8.gif
Wanted & Canons

When your playlist/music interests start to consist of: 

• Fandom music(aka theme songs, official music)
  • What you think your characters would listen to
  • Playlists you've made for your characters, possibly including songs/music types you don't like

Instead of what I would like to listen to, this is my problem lately. So much for having my own tastes. 

• I read this! 1
  • Love 1

When you take a "mental health day" off of work just so you can spend all day on your rp ;>.>

• I read this! 2

translunary.gif.5374a61b67b4df1af4bb898e0c039553.gif

a dark, urban fantasy;

inspired by sailor moon

• 2 weeks later...

When you waste an entire morning of work because you stumbled upon an old play-by you used for a couple of years, and its an obscure indie musician so of course you forgot she existed and to make up for that you have to listen to her songs, search for pictures and feel very rp-nostalgic.

• I read this! 1

When you're supposed to be doing stuff in RL, but rather than focusing on what you're doing, all you can think about is posting/plotting/ideas. 

• I read this! 1

• 3 months later...

Sometimes I'll be so invested in a thread or roleplay that I can barely sleep. I'll just crave rapid fire posting, and when I do get that rapid fire posting, it's just so much fun and suddenly it's two in the morning and I'm like "It's time to sleep, but I don't want to..."

Best feeling ever.

• I read this! 1

haliea_sig.png.d576f8c161ea332444febd20bf4e72eb.png

Antarsia | Guidebook

When the Gods turn on their people, the tables turn.

Where will you stand?

Original High Medieval Fantasy || 3-3-3

I went to a two day music festival and between each band there was a 30 minute free-time set and I literally posted from my phone the entire time. I spent more time roleplaying than I did listening to music that weekend.

• I read this! 1
  • LOL 1

...You write a complete post from end to start, eagerly put it up, and then wake up and realize you were dreaming. @_@

If only I could remember what I sleep-wrote.

When your dissertation is due in, in 11 days but you spend all your time lurking on your board :P 

Join us in the 12th Century, on Saints Sleep:

Sig.png

I also write on the brilliant AeRo!
B8CB4x.png

Guest Carnival

When you miss the exit you're supposed to have gotten off on because you were daydreaming about what just happened in a recent RP or what will be happening in the post you're about to write XD