Greetings!

blinkster

Hullooo! 

So I've lurked a bit and thought I would sign up, admittedly for selfish reasons because I totally want to advertise my game >__>

I'm Blink or Bexx, depending on when/where I am, I'm in my late 20's and I've been roleplaying for a good fifteen or so years, which makes me feel really, really old. 

I don't have much of a life, I work full time, I role play and sometimes I travel!

So hi :D  

• I read this! 3

Hey @blinkster,

Welcome to RPG Initiative and I cannot blame you for signing up for that reason ;).

I really love to  travel myself as well and have been fortunate enough to see a lot of countries in Europe already. 

I do hope you stick around and if you have any questions or need help let me know! Amelia

• I read this! 1

• Admin

Hiya @blinkster welcome to the site! We are certainly glad to have you. Don't feel old yet. I've been roleplaying for 20 years. I found out my kids LARP Five Nights At Freddies.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

welcome_pirate_flag.jpg

Welcome aboard, and a bottle of rhum from the pirate captain! Wenches and treasure only for the crewmates, though ;)

I am Elena, sailing to you from the Black Sea, and I swear I am not a vampire. (Neither Vlad the Impaler was one...). And I know you from other sites as well. <3

• I read this! 2

Thanks for the lovely welcomes. :D

• I read this! 2

I'll have to admit as well that I kind of joined for the same reason. ;P lol But, according to @Death Kitten, you guys have a kick ass community that's worth sticking around for. hehehe 

• I read this! 2

Commanding Officer, USS Tempest 

A Play-by-Nova Century-class starship set in the Delta Quadrant

Tempest-full.png

C'mon poke me...see what happens... >:(