Tag! (Crack!Prompt Edition)

txernest

Let's play a game! Here's how it works. In each post, someone gives a wacky prompt and tags an active member (one who's been on in the past few days). The tagged person writes a three sentence reply to that prompt and tags another member with a wacky prompt.

For example, say I was tagged with the prompt: "Cantaloupe helmet"

I would write a three-sentence response:

Okay, so it hadn't been his best idea ever, but it had still been pretty funny. After carefully carving out all of the delicious melon, depositing the bowl-like rind on Natasha's head with the cry of "CANTALOUPE HELMET" had been the obvious thing to do. Clint was going to have a black eye for a month, though.

Then I tag the next person and give them a ridiculous prompt! The prompt can be anything you want, but it should be in six words or less!

To conclude:

• Tag an active member. (Type @ and a menu should pop up as you begin typing their username.)
  • Six-word (or less!) prompts.
  • Three-sentence responses.

TO START:

@mellomeme,  your prompt is "What do you mean, zombies?!"

• I read this! 1

Find me on:

Mortal Ends   x5d17s.jpg
{Erin}   {Little Bird}

So possibly trying to introduce a self replicating healing serum into the recently dead in hopes of healing the damage by the clawed murder wasn’t the best idea. It wasn’t until someone asked what had happened to the bodies in the morgue, that Jane had attempted to explain in the easiest way possible, through Darcy. The response was unanimous; "What do you mean, zombies?!"

Tag: @Morrigan Your Prompt Is: Flying Purple People Eater Attacks!

LAMSig.png.4a4090b379562b2600cc05eefdbfa826.png

• Admin

Haha @mellomeme I could write an entire thread based on that.

It wasn't uncommon for Karen to fall asleep a few hours past her bedtime with a comic book in her hand. When she woke up the next morning, wiped the drool from her lips and went downstairs her brother Chad started laughing at her. "The Flying purple people eaters attacks!!!" he waved his hands at her as he got up to go to school chuckling as he walked away.

Tag @Daisy Johnson your prompt: "Unicorns make good meat too."

• I read this! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

@Morrigan, oh my. You've had me trying to come up with something for this one for a bit. Hope you like it.

"Oh, yeah, Manticore is good when properly cooked, you just gotta get rid of the spikes on the back." Rickard explained to the party gathered around the fire as they ate what remained of the stag they had hunted earlier that day; it had been a long while since they had eaten so they were more than happy to just sit down, talk and enjoy their meal, although the hunter's following comment along with his cheeky grin had Lyanna glaring at him from across the fireplace. "Unicorns make good meat too."

@Amelia Your prompt is... "You call that a dragon?"

• I read this! 1

• 1 year later...
  • Admin

Changing the way this works. Instead of tagging someone in just post your crack prompt. Anyone can do it from there.

So taking the previous one from @Daisy Johnson I'll continue.

"You call that a dragon?" the girl said. "I'd call that a large lizard. Give me a dragon with wings that can fly me halfway across the world or give me nothing!" The woman gave a condescending look to the person and left it at that.

Prompt: "Never mind, just go."

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.