Favorite Superhero/Comic Characters!

txernest

From what little I know, Marvel Comics' Fenrir and/or Hrimhari!  I've only read their profiles on a fandom Wikipedia.  They've inspired the latest development of my soprano maschio.

Edited by Jacob

• 1 month later...

THERE ARE SO MANY OUT THERE that I can only keep up with a few. I've been collecting Deadpool since the Cable & Deadpool series. After I collected and read all of those, I just expanded from there. Deadpool's the only comic series I've really kept up with, though.

I did read The Walking Dead for a while but they lost me a while back. (The show has too but that's another thing.) 

Reality is an illusion. 

Storm/Ororo Munroe is my superhero bae. Fight me. Actually, don't, I can't fight. 

I like Professor X too, and Wolverine. 

From other sources, hmm... I really like Batman, and Wonder Woman is cool too, though I'll never get over the fact that Lynda Carter is and always will be Wonder Woman. I'm old, okay?

Shady McShaderson

• 3 months later...

Kocobo's (the current admin of this account) favorites are mostly Captain America, Miss America, Harley Quinn, Shadowcat, and probably a few more I'm missing lol

Admin & Lead Graphic Designer on:

nzJnBu2.png

http://onechancerp.jcink.net/index.php

An RP set in Seoul, South Korea with a world full of mutants & their enemies!

Deadpool and Hellboy.

Respice Finem

Can be found causing mayhem and intrugue at Dawnbreak.

image.png.26f869973cedc9bd084f357aedf7c335.png

• 4 years later...

Amadeus Cho, hands down! I love his goofy himbo energy and the character growth the writers gave him as he got older and established himself as a hulk!