Awesome thread titles

Morrigan

I RP Warrior Cats and was recently prompted to join a thread with my old (he'd be in his late 80s if he was human) character that was titled "Geri-cat-ric". I giggled far too much about that.

spacer.png

• 1 month later...

I absolutely despise coming up with thread titles because I always feel like they need to be a.) witty b.) humorous or c.) a fitting song lyric.

That being said my favorite thread titles I'm writing in currently are :
Awkwardness With A Side Of Asparagus -- A thread in which a family gets together to try and welcome in a long lost love child after the secret gets out.
Spaghetti Bolognese & Sudden Betrothals -- Two characters whose families are close despise each other and over a friendly dinner they learn they are arranged to marry one another.
A Warm Warning -- A protective father has a "friendly discussion" with his daughter's new boyfriend.