How did you find your most recent site?

Morrigan

How did you find the site that you are on now?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Admin

This poll may be restarted every once in a while so look for new polls but the question is exact how did you find your most recent site?

If there is an option missing please feel free to let me know and I'll add it.

My most recent site was from going through the directory here.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

It should have allowed for more options because people might be on several sites now :) I voted "I made it", thinking about "Before the Mast". But I am also on another site, for which I wouldn't know how to vote between "Other directory" and "Word of mouth", because I knew the administrator and she pointed me to the wanted ad on the directory.

• I read this! 1

• Admin

I'll add that next time. I was looking for more the most absolute recent site you actually joined.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

I am only on one site at the moment and it happens to be that I made it.  Although I usually can't stay active on other sites so I tend to avoid joining other sites.

• I read this! 1

Profile graphics by @Lirschen

• 2 weeks later...

After being out for several months from IRL things and having to think heavily on a few things, I decide to revisit an old project I was working on in January and edited it into an rp site. I figure, why not? I'm specific anyways, so let's give this a shot.

The most recent I joined posted an affiliate on my site, and in checking them to affiliate back, I kind of threw my hands up in the air and had registered within the hour to partner with the admins about joining. :D@Amelia :P

• I read this! 1

LAMSig.png.4a4090b379562b2600cc05eefdbfa826.png

@mellomeme You dork I love you XD and the last site I joined was a result of  Mello redirecting me there. Thank you for that <3

• I read this! 2

• 2 weeks later...

I made my last 2 or 3.
Partly because I've developed very specific itches that needed to be scratched idea-wise.

Mainly because I'm just plain uneasy about being the Newbie somewhere else - the last....5 I tried to join either died right away, had nasty Admins, or I just didn't feel like I fit in with the rest of the community and left.

• I read this! 1

OnyxSiggy1.jpg.c76f2c1acc64a865bdf5164f4c085020.jpg

Guest Archaic Cyborg

I found my recent site when someone suggested it to me~