How is your character with relationships?

Morrigan

• Admin

How is your character with relationships?

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Magister Aul Furius is excellent with relationships... in the sense he always gets what he wants out of you. He will attach himself to people that present a potential advantage to him later down the line, do you favors and give you gifts out of the kindness of his heart with every intention of exploiting it years down the line, and kill you dead if you make the grievous mistake of being boring. Aul's all smiles and charm, but he's not a fellow you should trust.

• 1 month later...

Andrea is married and things are pretty good so I think she's okay with relationships.

Kieran is also married and managed to have a relationship while active duty in the Navy so I would say he's pretty good with relationships as well.

Madison seems to be okay with them even though she's only had one boyfriend in her whole life she seems to be okay with them.

Jonathan has been married twice but that's only because his first wife died of cancer so he's pretty good as well.

adaline has been married to the same guy for decades so I would says she is pretty good at them as well.

Profile graphics by @Lirschen

• 7 months later...

I have a slew of characters who all are different in relationships, but Shavna is super complicated when it comes to relationships, so I'm gonna talk about him. <3

Shavna's old as dirt. Literally, he's an immortal character who I usually play in modern day settings and was born during the golden or silver age of Rome. He's nearly 2000 years old and has never found love because he's so flighty. He has boyfriends, girlfriends, SO's, flings, etc. all the time and is rather promiscuous between that, but they never last more than six months to a year because inevitably the other person wants to take things to the next level (move in together, get engaged, whatever) and he's like I'm not ready for that kind of a commitment, and runs away/dumps them flat.

That said, he has friendships and "no-strings-attached" relationships that have lasted for decades and centuries, but I think the concept of being immortal and being tied to someone until they die (or, oh god, what if they never die and this is it?!) just freaks him the heck out. he's just a little flower who doesn't want to damage his petals, so he never lets anything get that close.

tumblr_ovxhy4cZLY1wtsmmno3_r1_100.jpg

• 10 months later...

Krepta's scared to death of relationships, whenever they come up, anyway. They aren't often on the forefront of her mind, because in her mind, 'Who would want this tattered, tired hide?' It's something she's accepted, at least on the surface level. When someone shows interest in her, it often goes over her head, and when it's finally brought to her attention, she balks and doesn't know what to do with it.

Viro is allergic to commitment. He's a love em and leave em type, but he's up front about it. He's intense in his relationships while they last, and he's not someone that's often forgotten, but he's got a trail of broken hearts behind him a mile long.

Ven won't go the hell away. Sure, it's great to be up on that pedestal while it lasts, but he's not an easy person to live with, and he has some pretty old fashioned viewpoints in some departments. The problem is, even when you walk away, when you're married to someone else with grown kids and grandkids on the way, he'll still be snooping in your business, and your kids and grandkids live's too. It's rarely malicious, but it sure is obnoxious.

Victor is ace, so he has trouble finding relationships accepting of that sometimes. Worse are the people who try and 'fix' him. He doesn't want or need to be fixed. But the few accepting relationships he's had have all been very sweet. He's a quiet soul and likes to spoil those he loves in quiet ways.

5at4pq.gif rRJM42.png

• 5 months later...

Kalani doesn't know how to accept relationships due to his childhood (he witnessed his family get murdered - three sisters and four brothers and his parents when he was four - he was hiding in the pantry closet and he was the youngest) and being a former Chinese soldier.

He has trust issues and does not give himself permission to make friends or even allow himself to attach to people he would consider friends or family. He's a loner, and even though he doesn't want to be, that is the life he has accepted.

Edited by Niasma_Haruki2365
Mistyped character name

Niasma

A few are too young for that. Of the ones that aren't....

Athena is in her first relationship at age 27 and is not good at it, being used to her independence and freedom. She's having to learn to be selfless and patient.

Eris is accustomed to jumping from one guy/girl to the next, so her new relationship/business arrangement has her all up in her feels for the first time in a long time.

Becca just punched her V card, so I'd say she's doing great. lol But she's had trouble getting over her ex, resulting in a lack of total commitment with others, so it's a super big deal that she's that committed to her current bf.

Enzo has a crush on a lesbian, so he's not faring too well! He's an undercover narcissist (the kind that isn't boastful or show-offish, but feels like they're constantly being watched/judged/passed over for things they're 'the best' at), sees himself as a 'sensitive introvert'. He gets hurt easily when he feels like his partner isn't giving him the attention or ego strokes he deserves, so his relationships don't last long.

• 2 weeks later...

Eddie does want a relationship, but he is a bit scared to get into one. He's transgender and afraid of rejection and that people will not like him and or his body anymore if they knew. 

Olivier isn't thinking about a relationship. If someone comes into his live, he'd sure be open to try. The only thing that troubles him, is that he doesn't know if he's ready to take things to the next level. 

• 5 years later...

Both Céleste and Matti would be very thoughtful partners! 🙂