What is your character's favorite relationship activity?

Morrigan

• Admin

What is your character's favorite relationship activity?

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

• 3 months later...

Preparing and sharing a delicious meal. Hehehe 👿

• I read this! 1

sig.png.30b42565d04d922988370bf14e1447bc.png

PSI: an Occult Investigations RP

Roleplay Architects: Grab a friend (or many friends!) and just write.

You can also find me at:

static-historicalrp.jpg  B8CB4x.png rpabutton.png

Andrea's favourite relationship activity is pretty much anything she does with her husband.

Kieran's favourite relationship activity is just spending time with his wife because there was a lot of time where they didn't get to do that.

Profile graphics by @Lirschen

Being an asshole or being provocative. That's a legit relationship activity, right?

One is a walk along the wilderness or excavation area. There's one who enjoys playing cards and shooting things. Another is eating whatever the heck his wife makes, it's all good to him, oh and dancing with her in the living room. Sharing a phaeton together. Discussing a philosophy or some scientific thought of the time. Then, there's that one girl who loves going with her husband to observe his tracking skills or having a picnic with him in relative quiet. 

300x80AdBanner.png

home sweet home.

18th century British India rp. Jcink premium.

be geeky with me!

Guest LOVE ME AND DESPAIR

Suppose this depends on the character. There's this one that I really enjoyed playing, he loved just getting a rise out of his lady love by irritating her to no end. Though his other favorite activity was flirting with her in places that were not appropriate and making her blush, but that also tied into his first cause it also irritated her.

• 2 months later...

Too many characters! But one of my longest running ones enjoys the quiet talks into the early hours in the arms of her love <3

Find me on my sites!
The Next Incantation :: The Last Island

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • Operations Mod

Seth just wants to come home and crash out with his wife, the dogs, and preferably a monster movie neither of them have seen yet. 

• Fuck Yeah! 1

bannerlong.png

0_mainsignature (1).jpg

rpgida.png

Icon & Profile set by The Inquisitor of Dragon Age: Absolution

• 1 year later...

Depends on who I play but my current muse:

Married, mother of an 8yr old son. She is a warrior though so her child is raised by other women, her husband she is with for 6 months out of the year while he travels to waters. She is more suited to the land and loves her life and jobs that the gods give her. Plus she can have all the women partners she wants.

• 3 weeks later...

Favorite relationship activity... At the moment, one of my character who is an owner of an opera house is a noble man... He's been writing letters with a girl that he doesn't know the name of. She's a maid which makes it a bit scandalous but they're writing really sweet love letters to each other and I guess that's my favorite character's relationship activity at the moment haha! 

• 3 months later...

Depending on the character, really.

For Casa it is definitely the sex; but she doesn't have a monogamous relationship; the majority of her relationships are built on and sustained by large quantities of sex, which greatly varies between partners. Maybe someday she'll find The One, but I'm not holding my breath for that to happen xD

For Indivara, she loves to be physically close, but she also thoroughly enjoys being an annoyance when she's in the mood. That might mean being quippy and interrupting her partner's concentration as he works on his tasks. She loves him to the moon and back, but their relationship has always been heavily centered on their quips and bitching. They're a great deal of fun to see together, though there is a sappy side that comes out sometimes that they're both still embarrassed by.

Madiquel has only just started dating. She's sweet as honey and adorable as a flower and holding hands and chaste kisses make her feel special.

HaLp2lk.png
October-2017.png 

• 11 months later...
On 12/15/2016 at 12:03 AM, Kaycakes said:

Being an asshole or being provocative. That's a legit relationship activity, right?

LMFAO I'm so glad someone else feels this

Misha -- cooking together or reading together.
Jesse -- riling each other up all day and then taking it out physically later (if you catch the drift)
Justin -- quality time and physical touch, if you can combine those two in any way he is so down, like cuddling up on the couch or holding hands on a walk
Nyle -- shooting the shit he absolutely loves just hearing his bae talk so talking over dinner, lunch, brunch, catching up when you get off of work, staying up all night talking, he loves it
Nate -- kissing or body worship, the boy is a mess

I4aM7hGm.jpgRaveena and her husband Rowan have a very unconventional relationship due to the duality of his work both as Emperor Consort and lowkey the Realm's top wetboy, but they loved each other fiercely. Rowan would come in at night and Rae would silently dress any wounds. They'd either spend the night talking together, or read until Rae fell asleep.

ffd21f6d6d.jpgKirena is the wife of an Imperator, and is also a shapeshifter that operates as a spy for her beloved husband. Their favorite relationship activity is cranking out babies or seducing and/or killing the enemy together. They can't be left in a room together, alone. They live a very luxe life so I can see them enjoying a wine-tasting together.

7u2tKuym.jpg

Don't let Rahab's pretty prismatic features fool you. Her favorite relationship activity with any of her (absurd amount) of partners is to try and kill them and if they survive, then she'd sleep with them. If they didn't, her brother gained new science experiments with their corpses. She also enjoys seducing spies trying to take the throne from her brothers and will execute them too. Nymerian women are gnarly, man...

PiB7BCgm.jpgArtamese's only relationship is with books. She saw a naked man once and nearly fainted. Innocent cinnamon roll. I imagine she'd like someone nearly completely opposite of her. She was modeled after Evelyn O'Connell from the Mummy, so. You can imagine what her favorite relationship activity might be.

w8qGAOem.jpg

Sabine and her girlfriend trained a lot together publicly, but behind closed doors Efrideet would make delicious meals for Sabine and worship her like the warrior badass she is. Sadly she later died and Sabine lost an arm in the process and carries Efrideet's ashes while hunting for the murderer.

Bsuno8Um.jpgJade enjoys quality time with her partner, but she lives a very on-the-edge lifestyle and prefers to make money in the process. Naturally this "relationship activity" is often in the form of finding someone who owes money and beating them up then sitting in her beau's lap while counting those dolla dolla bills.

All art belongs to me and are commissioned pieces of my OCs and thus credited to their respective artists in the following order: Geirahod, shtolets, katrimav, Lady Deddelit, cyberaeon. Please don't steal~

Edited by Xochiquetzal

Tlaloc, my love...