Players for DnD 5e game wanted!

Amelia

Hey everyone,

I found someone who is willing to DM a D&D 5e tabletop roleplay for a group. However we still need a couple of more players to make it work. The sessions would be on Friday or Saturday around 9 pm PST. The time might change if it work better for other players.

If you have any questions or are interested you can hit me up here or send me a pm!

Guuuuuuurl, if I ever change my day rotation at work I will be all over this. Unfortunately I'm at work those days and times. Sadness.

• I read this! 1

LAMSig.png.4a4090b379562b2600cc05eefdbfa826.png

@mellomeme awh I would have loved to have you around. I just want to play DnD with everyone ever since I started watching critical role I have just been hooked. It is a very different rp form and I really love it. 

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to, but I have to say that  1) Those times don't work for me 'cause I'm usually in bed by then, and 2) I would really need to read up on DnD 5e.  I have only a smidge of tabletop gaming experience, simply because I'm about the only one of my local friend group who enjoys it.

So!  Like mello, I'd love to join if the time frame was different.  For me, weekdays before 5pm PST or weekends in the afternoons is better.

vhyn2f.jpg  2vubgx1.jpg

• 1 month later...

I'd love to join but I think I have no chance being in the UK!

Never played Tabletop with any luck but I'd be willing to learn, but again I don't think I'll have much chance of that!

adminuserbar.png.71315bfc91f356787fd0e77311e6f224.png

I loved playing DnD at uni - it was version 3.5, but I don't have anyone close to me now who plays it as the folks who did don't live locally to me. I still have the books, though. If I was able to join, I would as I miss playing it.

I recently got really interested in D&D, though it's tough to find a group IRL. I've used Roll20 a few times with moderate success. Being in Europe, American times don't work very well for me, but if there was a European-friendly group, I'd be down to join. I've only played 5e, but I'm also interested in trying out Pathfinder.

• I read this! 1