Love Yo' Peeps (RP Partner Love)

Kaycakes

I'm not sure where this goes but I gotta spill. I love these people.

I really love that in discord server, some peeps took on a Star Wars-esque name thanks to one of them starting the trend. I'm now Empress Kaypatine. Both other admins are Darth Lala and Liv Skywalker. The one who started it all is Obi Stoat Kenobi. There's a Mace Quinndu, Jar Jar Blinks, and Qui Con Renn.

300x80AdBanner.png

home sweet home.

18th century British India rp. Jcink premium.

be geeky with me!

I have this friend of mine who has been my longest and most loved writing partner. When things are tough on either side we just buckle in and write one on one. We have a few couples and a few new ideas every other year but no matter what we are swept into this amazing story. 

*This* is the sort of RP that I love, this is what I know. I love the give and take of every partner that I come across, but this one...we just get along and no matter what is going on I know I can say.

"Hey.  I've had a rough day, and I can't be admin. Can we hide away for a while?" To which her answer is as it always will be.

"Are you starting or I?"

Also side note: We damn near wrote a novel this summer!

"Everyone has been doing so much soul searching during all of this,

and I'm just over here drawing pics of my character's dicks."

• 2 weeks later...

I have to chime in and say that I'm pretty much the same as the OP. I don't know what I would do without some of my rp partners. Some of us have gone through our hardest times together - death of family members, life stressors, etc. Thankfully the internet was able to bring us together even when we live 1000s of miles apart.

• I read this! 1

q6omUI8.gif
Wanted & Canons

I don't know what i would do without getting to talk to any of them. One of them gave me the best pep talk and listening ear while I was super down during my period. We've come up with a plan for keeping muse flowing together, too.

300x80AdBanner.png

home sweet home.

18th century British India rp. Jcink premium.

be geeky with me!

• 3 weeks later...

My gosh. There are a big number of people I could put here.

I'll only mention two though.

My friend Stitch. She gives me every pairing I want and she is just so kind and generous and an amazing friend. Sometimes I don't know what I'd do without her.

@SithLordOfSnark I really enjoy writing with him. He gives me the space I need not to accidentally lose muse and all the plots. He rarely says no to a suggestion I make. 

I love everyone I write with, but those two make writing all the more fun for me.

• I read this! 1

If not for one particular rp partner, I'd likely be a much worse person than I am today - and miserable because I never could have accepted a critical part of who I am. We've met in RL and have known each other for 13 years, so she's just a critical part of my life, even when we're not rping together regularly because of life. 

And another more recent partner clicked with me just as hard. We can rp just about anything, have great chemistry no matter what we do with our characters, and are basically mind-twinning all over the place.

When I get really close with partners, they're more than just internet friends, and I love that the rp world has given me these kinds of connections that it's so hard to find in real life. 

I've got a small handful of buddies that I could pretty much throw a link at and they'd join blindly because we've RP'd together for so many years we mesh well. 

But they also encourage terrible ideas, so I don't know how much I can love them. :P 

Without my RP partners....

I wouldn't have someone to jive with, geek out at 3am with, list inane headcanons about what our OTPs do in their spare time....

And honestly I wouldn't have some of the fond characters that live in my head that AREN'T mine if I wasn't able to get to know them so well through RPing a lot with a favorite partner — it feels good when you can be like "I feel like __ would respond like this." and they're like, oh, totally.

affiliate.png

Age of Aquarius

a techy potterverse sandbox

Some of my favourite people to RP with became really good friends, despite vast distances between us all, to the extent where I'd invite them to my wedding if I wasn't forever alone, heh.

I love my core members. Sometimes it's hard to retain members in the sea of flakes, but I can always count on them to do what's best for the community. If we get a newbie who isn't taking the plunge, guaranteed one of these awesome peeps will step up to the plate and offer them a thread. It doesn't always work, flakes gonna flake. But to know I have a loyal base whose best interest is welcoming everyone warms my heart.

• I read this! 1

• 2 months later...

I legitimately think I would go mad without my RP friends. I moved across the country two years ago and yeah, I've started meeting people over the past year. But making friends as ad adult can be rather tricky. Especially when you have kids. 

Find me at:

Sunrises and Sunsets - Never-Ending Stories

Without my RP buddy Kat I'd not have so much fun doing 1x1! We have been RPing for three years with barely any breaks and I still love her and appreciate her!

[Image: 596681d458799_NewLogo.png.581b0fb709d0e4...420b58.png]

An established, non canon, Dragon Age RP
coupleofkooks