That moment when you realize....

Morrigan

When you realize the honeymoon phase of a new site has worn off and realism hits. Not one to serial site create, but it's giving me the itch to work on a site that's been in development hell for months that's actually easier to pull off and execute well.

• Love 1

giphy.gif

• 5 weeks later...

That moment you realize the first few posts of a new thread with someone who seemed to be on the same wavelength were all they had....and that every post afterwards is a total contradiction to the entire plot....and your posts!

That moment when you get to the ( mentioned above ) DGAF and there is no coming back from it.

That moment you realize that you just cannot look at a PB without either cringing - laughing- or crying at the sheer violation of senses.

spacer.png

Guest BETA BLUE

The moment you realize you have nothing to post with person left.  Their out of character behavior has left you numb about them. They won't reach out to anyone else. Your plots with them are like please make it stop.  

That moment when you can see a site failing (not mine) because of the attitude of two specific players but they’re engrained with the other admins so there’s nothing you can do besides await the inevitable. 

addds.gif.2e6b2697e05de6bbe39af8e65a3e5840.gif

On 7/1/2019 at 2:45 PM, Let-make-nice said:

That moment when you realize you don't really care anymore, and your DNGAF is starting to show.  (About a ship, a site, someone's opinion of you, anything, really.)

This. To the highest degree.

rpgi-sig.png

+ :: c o m i n g  s o o n  :: +

The moment when you realise you're allowed to put your own needs and wants first, no matter how bad the backlash.

• Fuck Yeah! 1
  • Love 1
  • Preach it! 1
Find me on my sites!
The Next Incantation :: The Last Island