How long does 35000 impressions last, generally?

Josie

Question

6 answers to this question

• Admin

Currently it lasts about 1 month to 2 months. It's not a science but at this time that's about how long especially with the amount of other advertisements we have to be sure that they aren't used up in a week.

• I read this! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

I wish I understood what you asked... I have a good impression about you 😀 (I am sure it was not about this but I have no idea what else).

• I read this! 2

• Admin
Just now, Elena said:

I wish I understood what you asked... I have a good impression about you 1f600.png (I am sure it was not about this but I have no idea what else).

They are talking about advertising impressions.

• I read this! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

1 minute ago, Elena said:

I wish I understood what you asked... I have a good impression about you 1f600.png (I am sure it was not about this but I have no idea what else).

LOL! "Impressions" is how many times an advertisement appears on a web page. If you buy advertising space for 35000 impressions, that means your advertisement will appear on 35000 pages. I was basically asking how long it takes for that to happen here, or how long 35000 impressions last on this site.

• I read this! 2

You need to advertise on several mediums, several times, in order to be remembered. What have the impression of an advertising with a number? I mean, I would expect an adjective about it, not a number.

Oh, you are asking about prints or showing ads...

Edited by Elena
You replied
  • I read this! 1