Favorite Netflix Originals

Josie

What are your favorite Netflix Originals?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What are your favorite Netflix Originals shows?

I looooooove House of Cards and Stranger Things! Orange Is the New Black and The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt are also wondifferous.

Edited by Gothams Reckoning

I'm excited for Stranger Things season 2. 

I really enjoyed Luke Cage. I watched Daredevil (season 1) but never felt as into it. Jessica Jones was ok, but I didn't care for it as much as others. I kinda thought the pacing felt off there. (And fuck that scene where they reduced the swelling in Luke's head.)

I'm interested to see what they do for Iron Fist though. The trailer looked kinda interesting. 

Spoiler

Also, that's Hoon Lee a.k.a. Master Splinter providing the voice over there. I don't think he's actually in it. But he provides the perfect voice of a wise old master.

• I read this! 1
"There are three sides to every story... Your side, their side, and then somewhere in the middle is the truth."

*chants Stranger Things*

No but seriously, I loved that show and I am super excited for season 2! I also really like Daredevil s1, I haven't watched season 2 yet >.> 

Also Mission Blue is an amazing netflix documentary and it should be up there!

• I read this! 1

sig.png

3 hours ago, Gothams Reckoning said:

What is Mission Blue?

It's a really cool documentary following the marine biologist Sylvia Earle as she talks about saving the ocean from over-fishing and toxic waste. It's really really good, and has been part of the reason why I chose to study biology and plan on specializing in marine biology. Though also a lot because I just love the ocean <3 

*rips off shirt while yelling incoherently about the ocean*

Edited by Freya
  • I read this! 2

sig.png

• 1 month later...

I would have to say...House of Cards, because that is one hell of a political drama.

• I read this! 1

I haven't watched any of the ones on the list but I did watch Gilmore Girls: A Year in the LIfe and it was's crapy but it could have been better.   There's also Fuller House which is only on Netflix as well and I love it.

• I read this! 1

Profile graphics by @Lirschen

House of Cards was why I got a subscription in the first place. I got hooked while living with my ex, and after trying to keep up without a subscription (I'm too lazy to pirate, true story), I couldn't go without anymore. I love all the details that go into it, how they present Frank as a monster that is so very human.

I enjoyed Daredevil okay enough (Foggy and Karen are the heroes, Matty is an idiot, true story), but I really enjoyed Jessica Jones. Luke Cage had fantastic music, and the supporting cast is great, but I don't buy Cage himself. I'll still watch the next season.

Stranger Things is a bit outside my normal run of media consumption, but I enjoyed it and am looking forward to the next season.

• I read this! 1

Emperor468x60.png.b7bb87f952ee0dcc7a97150c6258c8f9.png

Captain Amelia Waterhouse, Commanding Officer

=/\= Join =/\= Roster & Openings =/\= Rules =/\= Chat =/\=

"It is human nature to yearn to be what we were never intended for. It is singular, but it is so." -Mark Twain

3% and The OA are quite good! 3% is in Portuguese but has native English subtitles (and a couple other languages I think). 

• I read this! 1

• Admin

Fuller House is fabulous @KARA BELLA I also love a love of the others. Troll Hunter is amazing (I watch some of the kid ones too.....) Sense8 is another one, Grace & Frankie is amazing too, Dragons: Race to the Edge, Black Mirror... Those are only shows that doesn't include movies or comedy specials that I love. There are more but too many to list.

• I read this! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's a Netflix original, but in addition to Stranger Things I also recently marathoned and enjoyed Glitch. It's a really unique show!

muEzlN.jpg

I was at a friend's house when I watched episode one of Stranger Things. I was hooked instantly, finished it off in a couple of days. I wanted to start the Marvel shows but been too busy with RPing and Overwatch to start them.

• Admin

If you like Stranger Things you all may love "The OA". I just finished the first season and it's pretty awesome.

• I read this! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin

Santa Clarita Diet is hilarious!!

• I read this! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png