Favorite Netflix Originals

Josie

What are your favorite Netflix Originals?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 2/7/2017 at 4:38 AM, Morrigan said:

Santa Clarita Diet is hilarious!!

I thought so too, that show had me in stitches! I love Drew Barrymore and Timothy Olyphant as well.

• Agree 1

• 1 month later...

I just binged all of 13 Reasons Why in two days and it as fantastically written but super depressing, so Stranger Things gets my vote with Jessica Jones in a VERY close second.

zula10.jpg

• 1 month later...

My wife forced me to watch Stranger Things and I was unimpressed.  It was well made, but overall it was boring to me with the only real action being in the final episode.  The nostalgia is good, I grew up in the 80s and it reminded me of that time period.

I prefer Daredevil because it shows what Marvel could be if it wasn't too busy dicking around with Disney.

I -adored- Jessica Jones, but I am also madly in love with David Tennant. Hard to keep telling myself he's the badguy and I should not be loving him when I squeal every second he's on screen. 

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is also just 100% pure distilled joy, and I absolutely need to finish it.

13 Reasons Why broke my heart, but I could not stop watching it. 

• 3 weeks later...

I can not wait for Stranger Things, Season 2. That show was such a nod to everything retro in science fiction and horror! 

NewSig.png
Welcome to the City of Destiny

Wedding Season 1797
Forming Families Among the Rumors and the Joy
Will you ally for love or money, business or pleasure, peace or war?

Has anyone ever seen the show Hemlock Grove? Now that is a rather interesting and cool org.

• I read this! 1

• 3 weeks later...

At the moment, Stranger Things, BoJack, F is for Family, and Series of Unfortunate Events.

• 2 weeks later...

House of Cards Season 5.... OMFG! Loved it. :D Love Claire Underwood.

Also, not really in love with Bloodlines. Watched the first episode and was rather meh about it.

[Image: 596681d458799_NewLogo.png.581b0fb709d0e4...420b58.png]

An established, non canon, Dragon Age RP
coupleofkooks

I can't wait for the next season of House of Cards, OMFSM, I can't wait to see what Claire does, and how she handles Francis.

Emperor468x60.png.b7bb87f952ee0dcc7a97150c6258c8f9.png

Captain Amelia Waterhouse, Commanding Officer

=/\= Join =/\= Roster & Openings =/\= Rules =/\= Chat =/\=

"It is human nature to yearn to be what we were never intended for. It is singular, but it is so." -Mark Twain

Stranger Things at the moment! Tried Jessica Jones, and Daredevil and normally I love those types, but I found them boring. And Bloodline? I didn't even get through the first episode before switching to something else.

Find me at:

Sunrises and Sunsets - Never-Ending Stories

Marco Polo got cancelled. No more Hundred Eyes! *weeps*

[Image: 596681d458799_NewLogo.png.581b0fb709d0e4...420b58.png]

An established, non canon, Dragon Age RP
coupleofkooks

• 4 months later...
  • Operations Mod

Stranger Things, Dragons: Race to the Edge, King Julian and The Frontier are all series that I keep up with. 

I don't like Daredevil, but I did enjoy the Punisher arc from season 2 - I'd like to just sew all that together and ignore the rest of the season. 

The Punisher is by far my favorite, though. I watched that one all the way through twice the first weekend it released and its usually what I have on for background sound because ugh Jon Bernthal's voice. 

• I read this! 1

bannerlong.png

0_mainsignature (1).jpg

rpgida.png

Icon & Profile set by The Inquisitor of Dragon Age: Absolution

• 4 months later...

Stranger Things, Series of Unfortunate Events, and is Anne With An E a Netflix original? Because I adored it. Which I didn't think I would... Anne of Green Gables was my favorite book series growing up and I was skeptical about the show. I was pleasantly surprised. There are a couple things I'd nitpick a bit about but I thought it was well cast and that it captured what I liked about the books even if some people thought it was darker. (I just thought it made it slightly more relevant to modern viewers, tbh.) 

Reality is an illusion.