What is your character's motivation?

Josie

• 2 weeks later...

Skie: To escape the pain of her parents' split and her feelings of betrayal/abandonment by the two of them. So she overcompensates by putting on a carefree and bubble-brained show of "luck" and adventurism. She drags people on what she calls "Adventures", makes her "friends" face their fears and comfortableness "for the fun of it", and generally goes around doing heoric deeds of Chaotic Good. When in reality it's all to run away. 

I've played this character for over a decade, in different lenses of course, however this is the first time I've sat down and realized how her broken family unit really affected her at her core.

• I read this! 1

OnyxSiggy1.jpg.c76f2c1acc64a865bdf5164f4c085020.jpg

• 1 month later...

Billy wants freedom and in a way, power. They want it so badly their first reaction to any rules is to figure out how to break them. Any restrictions makes them bristle. They want the freedom to be who they are, not restricted by gender or social expectations. They want to be free of the restrictions being poor places on you, the things you can or can't afford to do, so they chase riches and opportunities. 

It's also why they want power, or perhaps more accurately they want to be able to protect themselves and those they care about. They never want to feel helpless, as that is just another restriction, another thing holding them back. 

• I read this! 1

sig.png

• 4 weeks later...

-donates my soul to Mr Gold's cause-

Richard is motivated by how very much he wants a home and all that that implies.

Nero is motivated by how much he loves rum. (Well ok, his base motivation is desire for agency and to preserve it.)

• I read this! 1

sig.png.30b42565d04d922988370bf14e1447bc.png

PSI: an Occult Investigations RP

Roleplay Architects: Grab a friend (or many friends!) and just write.

You can also find me at:

static-historicalrp.jpg  B8CB4x.png rpabutton.png

Depends. My main, Kana, is motivated by her want to escape reality and her mother. It drives her to become independant and "hopefully" not end up just like her mother :D