What made you laugh today?

Josie

They say laughter is the best medicine! It's important to have a good laugh every day- you'll feel better for it. So what made you laugh today?

Today I laughed... at my bunny rabbit, because she always gets super excited and makes lots of grunting noises at me when I come to say hello to her. She's a goof. :)

Also, this tumblr post.

• I read this! 1

Today in class we watched a movie- My Left Foot. One of the lines made me laugh.

"Fuck off!"

"If you would take my speech therapy classes, I could teach you how to say 'fuck off' more clearly."

It is perhaps less amusing out of context, but oh well. xD

It made me chuckle and smile (it was yesterday, really) but I work in a club that hosts functions - last night we had a 70th birthday party. 

There usually is a bunch of kids at these things, and people always put sweeties out for the kids. One time the people even had a like, a moving wooden ferris wheel half the size of a person full of sweeties. Out in the corridor we have a little thing that vends little tubs of sweeties for far too much money. 

The kids always go nuts for these tubs, no matter how many free sweeties there are, they always want ones out the machine. 

So last night there weren't that many kids, and there was a bit of an age gap between some of them. This wee lassie was about 10, and she was hanging with like, a 2 year old cousin or something who really desperately wanted sweeties out the machine, and she was ever so patiently explaining to this wee boy how to use it. 

I was in the kitchen mopping so I only heard what transpired. 

"Are you sure that's the one you want?.... Are you certain?....Okay, you need to move that bit - no, don;t put the money in there. No, don't move it that way. Are you sure you want this one? Alright turn the handle. Turn the handle more. Yay look! Sweeties!" 

There was a little pause and then the wearliy the little girl said. "Lets go get another pound." 

Also this.

• I read this! 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ahhhh. My brother trying to wake him up and he falls off the bed literally right before me shaking him to get up.

• 2 months later...

Studying for my midterms, and was reading up on programmed cell death. Apparently when the cells go through programmed cell death they shrink and form lobes, this process is called "bleb-ing". Of course since I was pretty tired at this point I misread it as blep-ing...

3281769be3cc590478ccedeccbebb25d.jpg'

I had to snicker at that mental image of a cell somehow doing a blep 

• I read this! 2

sig.png

3 minutes ago, Freya said:

Studying for my midterms, and was reading up on programmed cell death. Apparently when the cells go through programmed cell death they shrink and form lobes, this process is called "bleb-ing". Of course since I was pretty tired at this point I misread it as blep-ing...

3281769be3cc590478ccedeccbebb25d.jpg'

I had to snicker at that mental image of a cell somehow doing a blep 

This made me laugh omfg

• I read this! 1
  • LOL 1

We learnt about molluscs today, and the professor climbed onto the table and "folded" himself to show what molluscs looked like. I wish I had a picture, because it was hilarious watching a 50 year old man pretend to be a mollusc. Incidentally he is also my favorite professor

• I read this! 2

sig.png

My spouse told me this story:

I was doing next week's order for my restraunt in the computer. I put in for 3 boxes of bell peppers, 4 cases of onions, 16 cases of tomatoes, and maybe 4...

All of a sudden I hear a crashing, a bunch of swearing, and a tomato rolls right past my foot.

I go up a line, and change 16 to 17 cases of tomatoes.

I remembered it and chuckled this morning as I got ready for work.

• I read this! 1
  • LOL 1

zootopia.gif

A relaxed, dark and gritty roleplay based on Disney's Zootopia. 

• 2 weeks later...