Have you ever voice chatted with other RPers?

Josie

Have you ever voice chatted with your role play partners?  

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

When you roleplay with a group of people for long enough, they become like friends. Many of the people on my old site and I got to know one another pretty well OoC and so eventually we just started skyping. Especially after we started finding out that there were catfishers on the site... it kind of became important to us to verify who people were...

I joined a site recently that has a very active discord and very active voice, after a while sort of being out of the posting game and not really having been exposed to that before. It's really really interesting, and it sort of makes the whole community a lot more personal, like... you feel like you know people, and not just their posting style, because so much comes across in voice. It was definitely intimidating for me, but I do kinda like having the community aspect be so strong.

E5zAKhe.gif