Your guilty pleasure ships!

Josie

Who are your guilty pleasure ships, be them crack ships that would never happen or otherwise?

Even though he's been exiled from her faction, I still have a soft spot for Kylo Ren and @Freya's trooper LS-6050.

• I read this! 2

3 minutes ago, Gothams Reckoning said:

Who are your guilty pleasure ships, be them crack ships that would never happen or otherwise?

Even though he's been exiled from her faction, I still have a soft spot for Kylo Ren and @Freya's trooper LS-6050.

The fact that these two will likely not get to interact with each other again makes me sad, cause I've got a soft spot for these two as well. xD

Another guilty pleasure ship of mine is @Gothams Reckoning's Feardorcha and my character Liam. Though it's a one-sided crush on Liam's side, it's still cute to imagine.  

• I read this! 1

sig.png

1 minute ago, Freya said:

Another guilty pleasure ship of mine is @Gothams Reckoning's Feardorcha and my character Liam. Though it's a one-sided crush on Liam's side, it's still cute to imagine.  

AND THESE TWO MAY NEVER GET TO SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN EITHER. GOSH WHAT HAVE WE DONE.

• I read this! 1

CrackShip coming up :P

I'm afraid as much as I have to admit it'll never happen in canon I... I have a massive thing for Loki x Clint Barton (Avengers).

There were some other things I shipped but they characters have changed their forms so I can't say whether the same will be true now or not. I hope that counts at least. 

• I read this! 1
adminuserbar.png.71315bfc91f356787fd0e77311e6f224.png

I've been unashamedly shipping Tony Stark with characters massively younger than him for a while. In his 40s on MCU sites he's been dating Darcy Lewis (27), one of @mellomeme's OCs (22), and Glitch (22). On comic sites when he's late 30s I've been a huge fan of him and Gwen Stacy (18-21) as played by a particular friend of mine. (He also seems to be kinda into older men with all the flirting he's doing with Rogers, Barnes, and Namor.)

Also, Clint Barton/Kate Bishop is a guilty pleasure of mine considering there's easily 15 years difference there. Also he's her mentor and stuff.

I really do like age difference ships? Also power differentials (like bosses and stuff), although some extremes there can really make me uncomfortable? 

• I read this! 3

Find me on:

Mortal Ends   x5d17s.jpg
{Erin}   {Little Bird}

@Rune Oh, you reminded me of another of my fave ships! Clint Barton and Doc Strange. I did tumblr RP for a while and my Clint started an adorable thing with a Strange. It was the best.

• I read this! 2

Find me on:

Mortal Ends   x5d17s.jpg
{Erin}   {Little Bird}

• Admin

As weird as this sounds..... Hermione/Draco

• I read this! 2
  • Preach it! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Guest Archaic Cyborg

This might not count, but as I'm not a big shipper--- Ritchieverse Sherlock Holmes and John Watson! It has elements of crackship and not-so-crackship.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Admin

Snart/White Canary

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

• Admin

That isn't what I'm shipping....

Snart the Ice guy and White Canary aka Sarah Lance...

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

• Admin

.... I guess we're in two different unierses. Captain was Rip in mine....

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

• 7 months later...

<<<< Avatar lol

Stormy Knight (Phantom Lady) and John Trujillo (Black Condor)-  I couldn't help it the more I read the comics, the more I just wanted it to happen. 

Linda Park and Wally West.

Rose Wilson and Bart Allen. (Don't judge me, I have a slight thing for Speedsters. <.<)

MY MOST FAVORITE SHIP - Big Barda and Mister Miracle 😍

pVV8ahF.png8rS34YE.png