Nobody expects the spanish inquisition!

Freya

Ask me stuff I guess? 

tumblr_na95wuGHdN1tq4of6o1_500.gif 

sig.png

If there was one country on this planet that you could change to be identical to Norway in every way except for that nation's climate, and you had to move to this identical country afterwards, which country would it be and why? 

• I read this! 1

20 hours ago, Syn said:

If there was one country on this planet that you could change to be identical to Norway in every way except for that nation's climate, and you had to move to this identical country afterwards, which country would it be and why? 

That would be horrifying, just imagine those poor animals native to Norway now duplicated and moved to a country with an entirely different climate. Like imagine if I picked Kenya, then you'd see reindeer dying of heat on the savannah. :P But in all seriousness I'd pick... eh nowhere actually. I like it here, perfect temperature in the summer (not too hot, but still hot enough for it to be a proper summer), and we get snow in winter. 

• I read this! 1

sig.png

• Admin

How is it knowing that you actual have met another member on The Initiative?

• I read this! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

18 hours ago, Morrigan said:

How is it knowing that you actual have met another member on The Initiative?

It's pretty cool! :D 

• I read this! 1

sig.png

Just now, Gothams Reckoning said:

I see a line of cars. What color are they painted?

A bright shocking pink, and if they aren't then someone needs to change that. I'll buy the paint. 

• I read this! 1

sig.png

Assume a referendum is called.

The government wants to know if its citizens want to merge with Denmark and Sweden. The other two nations are on-board.

For some reason, you're the defining vote. It's all on you. Do you form a glorious Scandinavia or do you keep everybody in their corner? 

WHY OR WHY NOT? Please show your work. (10 points)

• I read this! 1

On 4.12.2016 at 1:15 AM, Syn said:

Assume a referendum is called.

The government wants to know if its citizens want to merge with Denmark and Sweden. The other two nations are on-board.

For some reason, you're the defining vote. It's all on you. Do you form a glorious Scandinavia or do you keep everybody in their corner? 

WHY OR WHY NOT? Please show your work. (10 points)

No. We've already been in union with both Sweden and Denmark on different occasions, and it sucked. :P  

We got our own flag and constitution for a reason, and there was a lot of work put into doing that. But seriously though, us Norwegians are very proud of our country and I honestly can't see us merging with Sweden or Denmark considering our shared history. (We love you guys though, we just want to be our own country thankyouverymuch.)

• I read this! 1

sig.png

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Gothams Reckoning said:

Are you really sure that stick meat is your favorite thing?

YES! It is the best thing ever! And guess what I'll be eating for dinner today?? :D PINNEKJØTT

• I read this! 1

sig.png

Do you like tuna? 

• 2 months later...