What is your character's theme song?

Josie

Indrani's theme song would be this, it plays every time she wants to strangle her superior officer. 

For Liam it would probably be Kill em With Kindness as that's his motto in life 

For Sai it would definitely either be Let The Bodies Hit The Floor or Another One Bites The Dust

• I read this! 1

sig.png

Story time! I was with my girlfriend at a greyhound station and we were listening to my mp3 and Problem by Natalia Kills came up. Thirty seconds into the song, she pulled my earbud out and said "I can't stop thinking Laelia." And then I showed it to our other rp partners and they agreed and I promptly forgot about it. Months later, someone mentioned "Oh, the Laelia song came up" and I was like "what" so that's her theme now I guess.

I believe the only other strong musical associations would be Not Into It by Shift K3y for Mirah, I Found by Amber Run for Aren, and Walk This Way by MØ for Calypso for... some strange reason, because while that song does fit her, it does so only marginally? She's less of a rebel and more of a walking ray of sunshine so I don't know why my brain associates it with her so strongly.

... I have more song associations but they're for characters that aren't mine. I think I've got more for other people's characters, actually. Why am I like this.

• I read this! 1

affbutton.png

Zain is You're Welcome, because it's too perfect in both an IC way and a fourth wall breaking way.

Rand is Breathe because for all his cerebralness, his story is very much about what he wants to put in his gut and why.

Me and Mine is very Richard.

Corc gets the Cluster/Gem Drill music from Steven Universe.

• I read this! 1

sig.png.30b42565d04d922988370bf14e1447bc.png

PSI: an Occult Investigations RP

Roleplay Architects: Grab a friend (or many friends!) and just write.

You can also find me at:

static-historicalrp.jpg  B8CB4x.png rpabutton.png