Illogical- Out of Context- Reactions

Josie

You guys ever seen those posts on the internet about why kids are crying? And it's always something silly, like "he's crying because he doesn't want to leave even though we're not going anywhere." Well! Our characters have moments like this too, and I think it's time to share them! What is your character's illogical (when taken out of context) reaction to something?

Mine for today: 

He's having a panic attack because he got kicked out the cult that he didn't even want to be a part of.

• LOL 4

Not posted today but at least one illogical reaction from a character who these are par for course

"He's angry because he's not in Limbo and so can't just punch someone just cause"

• I read this! 1
adminuserbar.png.71315bfc91f356787fd0e77311e6f224.png

My tough mercenary is acting like a crybaby, because she has run into a character who has a scar down the side of his face, just like her.

She thinks he's copying her, and it's definitely going to be a staple argument conversation between the two for all time. :D

• I read this! 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"She's angry because her friend abandoned her after wanting him to abandon her so he could save her from abandonment."

...wait...wha? @_@

• I read this! 2

• 2 weeks later...

To give some back story:

Isabela, my character, hails from a not happy and abusive home life.  She'd timid, emotional, and bascially, her S/O (she doesn't know what they're relationship status is currently) says she, "flinches whenever the wind blows."  That in mind

She's cried because she was given a Chai tea

She's cried because a book got "damaged"

She cried about dying hair...because she kinda realize she didn't know what she was doing and panicked.

She cried over Christmas lights being pretty

She cries a lot.

• I read this! 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The player threw a temper tantrum because an evil character said a mean thing, and therefore, everyone on the site is  -ist against them.

Edited by xexes
  • I read this! 1
  • LOL 2
  • Preach it! 1

zootopia.gif

A relaxed, dark and gritty roleplay based on Disney's Zootopia. 

• 2 weeks later...

He thinks the attraction he doesn't know is attraction is a spell designed to kill him and is trying to kill the man who made him feel that way.  

(Gunnar is a 500+ year old fae who's never felt sexual attraction before and doesn't understand it. Other people are a food source and nothing more) 

• Preach it! 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

He dislikes the fact that the new captain is different from the old, even though he absolutely loathed the old captain 

sig.png

• 2 weeks later...

Had a user leave my Discord chat in a huff because after I explained several times how to RP and told another player I'd try to work in their world somehow, he felt betrayed.  After he betrayed us and our trust several times.  Oi vey...

Harassed me on Facebook today too, so I just blocked his ass.