Illogical- Out of Context- Reactions

Josie

She set his bed on fire. 

• I read this! 2
  • Agree 1

pVV8ahF.png8rS34YE.png

She burned divorce papers because he didn't tell her they were married, even though she has a boyfriend, and thinks his feelings are from having amnesia.

• I read this! 2

Find me at:

Sunrises and Sunsets - Never-Ending Stories

On one hand, I've got a vampire having a Very Mature And Classy Chat with her not-boyfriend while trying to not set him on fire.

On the other, I've got an angel having an Emotional™ discussion with (one of) (she is not cheating on anyone she is just extremely poly) her not-boyfriend while hoping he does not freeze her solid.

Ah, the juxtaposition.

• I read this! 1

affbutton.png

She punched a character that not only had just saved her but looks like an  hunky angel, because it might of been her one chance to get back at her 'guardian angel'.

pVV8ahF.png8rS34YE.png

• 1 month later...

She ripped off her shirt to make a point (gesturing to a huge scar on her chest) mid panic attack...

• I read this! 1

haliea_sig.png.d576f8c161ea332444febd20bf4e72eb.png

Antarsia | Guidebook

When the Gods turn on their people, the tables turn.

Where will you stand?

Original High Medieval Fantasy || 3-3-3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

He walked out on his lover when the lover said he smelled nice.

Edited by Thyme
  • LOL 4
tumblr_ovxhy4cZLY1wtsmmno3_r1_100.jpg

• 1 month later...

Asmodeous, Demon Lord of Lusts,  claimed credit for the Trojan War because Mr. Helsing said his female form wasn't as pretty as Helen of Troy.

Context:

Spoiler

Helsing partial post:  Asmodeus then performed his next trick. Admittedly a more impressive one than his taunts, the shapechange was a rare ability outside of changelings. But as a Demon Lord, it was less surprising. Still, Alaric made a mental note. "Impressive." He commented. "Though I expected something a little more Helen of Troy, from the Demon Lord of Lust." He responded, before following Asmodeus in, watching for any signs of weakening or discomfort as he entered sacred ground.

my Partial post: She hmphed and tossed her hair over the shoulder with a nose in the air. Feigning insult. "That little Harlot would have been nothing without me," she commented.

Edited by CovertSphinx

OnyxSiggy1.jpg.c76f2c1acc64a865bdf5164f4c085020.jpg

• 2 months later...

She burst into tears and tossed a string of accusations towards the guy...  because he let her choose the venue for their date and even liked  it. The horror.

• I read this! 1

Shady McShaderson

12 hours ago, Shades said:

She burst into tears and tossed a string of accusations towards the guy...  because he let her choose the venue for their date and even liked  it. The horror.

Wait what.

UNMASQUED

Vampires are real. Now the world knows about them.

5 minutes ago, featherstone said:

Wait what.

lol

A lot of other stuff happened, but out of context, that was pretty much it.

Shady McShaderson

• 1 month later...