BBCode tempate for a proboards forum

Icewolf

I posted a request for a bbcode template on a proboards resource site about a month ago, but no one took it on and I got no reply even though I asked if there was a problem with it (because coders I find can be a bit funny sometimes.) This is why I'd like a proper guide with all the bbcodes that work in proboards and showing me what it does so I can make them myself without having to ask someone to do it for me. The proboards guide only shows you how to do the simple stuff. (I only said I wasn't bothered about a deadline because I didn't want it to look like I was being pushy with it.) Any help would be appreciated.

Type: Posting template for role-play and story posts.
Scheme: I'd like this to be changeable, depending on the character the post is for.
Fonts: Arial, Tahoma, Verdana, or trebuchet ms, sizes 12-14pt for the main body of the text. Georgia or impact at 18 - 36pt for the title. (I would like a google font if the bbcode works for it on proboards, New Rocker or Metal Mania, but I'm not sure if it does.)
Graphics: I would like the graphics to be changeable, as I'd like the template to be used by myself on different characters I write for and to be used by other members. It's a fall back for if the NPC plugin gets full and there needs to be something to differentiate between characters.  Place holder images would be great, but if it helps, I can suggest a character for a theme to base the template around.
Layout: I'd like it to have a header for the character it represents, including the character's name (which is where the title comes in), and an image which will include the face claim or art work that represents a character, a repeatable background image for main text and a closing footer with a background image. The code itself should be quite simple so that users who aren't familiar with bbcode can use it. The template itself should be 500px in length and non-scrollable so that longer posts are easy to read. I'd also like the corners of the template to be curved with a radius of 100px.
Plugins: Unsure. I do have the NPCs plugin on the board, but I don't know if it will effect the bbcode as I'm not overly familiar with it.
Deadline: I'm not too fussed with the deadline.
Other: If there's any questions just ask.

PB V5 doesn't use bbcode so much as a simplified version of html. Some things work, others don't. To add google webfonts to your font drop-down, there's an official script available here that I recommend, but if you don't want to follow that you have to at least follow these instructions to get a font installed as there's no tag to add it into the template default to proboards. 

So, if you install the fonts you want to your board, I can drum up a code for you tomorrow, probably. :3

• I read this! 1

Find me on:

Mortal Ends   x5d17s.jpg
{Erin}   {Little Bird}

I understand that; I'm simply pointing out that what they use now is more simplified html than bbcode. I'll poke around with something and see what I can come up with for you. If you install any googlefonts, I can easily utilize them in the template, but if you don't I'll simply use the default PB fonts.

Find me on:

Mortal Ends   x5d17s.jpg
{Erin}   {Little Bird}

Okay, so I have the following as a base (I just used a repeatable background I had laying around and coded it on my forum).

testtemp.JPG

Is this what you were looking for, generally, or is there anything you need changed, etc? I can fiddle with it more if you need, nbd. Let me know! 

• I read this! 1

Find me on:

Mortal Ends   x5d17s.jpg
{Erin}   {Little Bird}