Lady Isadorabelle

Angels of Gotham, Seeking Multiple Staff Roles

Angels of Gotham is a crossover of Batman: The Animated Series (primarily) and Disney’s Gargoyles. We’re a JCink premium 3 – 3 – 3 game and we’d love to have you if you’re an experienced staffer! Check out what we’re looking for below:

• Directories and Affiliates- I’m terrible at keeping up with directories and affiliating, so if someone could do that, that’d be great! You are welcome to keep track of everything via Google calendar or on your own. We do use JCink’s affiliate system so that should be easy enough.
  • Recruiting- Someone who could reply to wanted ads would be really nice. I try to keep up with it, but I’m not always that great at it. I’m happy to help in this, we could have a topic specifically for that.
  • Social Media- We have a twitter account and Facebook page. I’d love if someone could help me maintain it. I’m rubbish at it. Hootsuite is great for this and it's what I use (though I frequently forget). You could have access to that.

It’s a lot of work to keep up with an rpg. For various reasons, it’s something I’ve had to do lately and honestly I just need help. I need staff who can be active in the game and engaging in the cbox. I love the game and I don’t want to see it fail, but I could use some help.

So, thanks in advance!

Edited by Lady Isadorabelle