Hello Everyone! ^^

Rainen20

Don't know what to say? Try these questions (not mandatory):

• How long have you been RPing? Phew! Geez! Uhhh I believe ever since 2009 or 2010 haha!
  • What are your favorite RP genres? Specifically video game fandoms, like Tekken, or things of that nature. If not those, then romance. I'm a sucker for those hehe!
  • How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)? Oh definitely forum! I like to stick with what I know XD
  • What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)? Favorite book eh? Too many to name (huge bookworm XD), Favorite movie? FAST AND FURIOUS SERIES (VIN DIESEL MY <3) Music? All types lol
  • What other interest/Hobbies do you have? Playing video games, Roleplaying, hanging out with my friends, cooking and baking.
  • What's your favorite color? Purple! ^^
  • What's your favorite drink? Lemonade! <3 
  • I read this! 2

• Admin

Ouu! How excited are you for the next movie? I'm so stoked for Charlize Theron to be in the next Fast and the Furious movie. She's supposed to be the villain. So happy!

Anyways, Welcome to The Initiative @Rainen20

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

I'm SUPER excited for the next installment! Ugh! I can't wait, I'm telling you! I love the plot twist that they incorporated into it! I would have never guessed that Vin Diesel( MY SOUL DX) would turn on his friends! 

• I read this! 1

Hello!! Yes! He's a gentle giant! I had the opportunity to meet him in person when I went out to California for a trip few years back!

Any games? Yes! Tekken 7 is one of them. RE7, Mass Effect XD

Thank you! Pleasure being here! <3

• Admin

I knew it was possible. I am super stoked because I'm a huge Vin Diesel and Dwayne Johnson and Charlize Theron Fans. They are all such nerds and good people.

• I read this! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Hello @Rainen20:)

I must admit I am not a big gamer (although many of my writing partners are) but I am a big softie for a decent romance and don't mind a fluff thread or two here and there haha.

My first introduction to the F&F franchise was #6. I didn't know what to expect from it and was pleasantly surprised to see it had far more of a storyline than I had anticipated.

What are you fave cooking and baking foods?  I have to admit I love a decent chocolate brownie or fudge from scratch.

Welcome to the Initiative!

5a691fb4de413_advertisingbanner_rpginitiativeTS.png.699678f5663abf3c750d133673768a18.png

Plot | Rules | Canons | Wanted | Advertising

• 2 weeks later...

Hello and welcome to The Initiative!

I love Vin Diesel. I can actually say I have bragging rights, that in 2008 I had went to an anime con in Atlanta and Vin Diesel was staying at the same hotel the AWA was going on. He ended up inviting a bunch of people back to his hotel room to party the night of the AWA 'Ball Rave'. There were sooo many people in that one hotel room it was crazy! I Only got to fist bump him though. T^T

Exadia_1607909613.png.e626ceeebe9fcd612aeb490e0e0b1079.png

Welcome to the Initiative, Rainen! And yeah, Vin Diesel is one of my favourite actors. Ever since Pitch Black anyway, gotta love his Riddick gimmick. He´s a huge tabletop and gaming geek too.

Welcome to RPGI!

I hope you have a great time here.

If you need any help or have any questions let me know!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello and Welcome!

<<< is  newbie- *waves*

pVV8ahF.png8rS34YE.png