Your face meet my face

Sylence

Ello, my nickname is Crackie. Or at least that's the nickname people have started calling me. lol I suppose its because I have insomnia and almost always online. :P Anywho, I wasn't really sure what to put all here, but I'm sure if you want to get to know more about me. You can just ask me. :) 

• How long have you been RPing? 19+ years. <.< I think I started back in neopets when it first came out. I would spend hours upon hours in the role-play boards.
  • What are your favorite RP genres? I mostly stick to medieval or fantasy type genres, but I have played others like sailor moon, .hack , and canine/wolf role-plays before.
  • How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)? hmmmmm I have to say my preferred method of role-playing is forum based; Yeah chat is alright every once in a while, but I like to really get into my characters if I can. :)
  • What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)? *cracks knuckles* Ha, this is gonna be a fun one. I read mostly fantasy, sci-fi and mystery novels. I have almost all of Stephen Kings novels along with books such as the  Wayfarer Redemption series by Sarah Douglass. I also have a extensive collection of manga. >_> Out of my manga collection, I have to say probably Sayuki and Hellsing are probably my favorite to read. As for music; I like Kamelot, Panic at the Disco and Psychostick. As for tv shows; I like family guy, American Dad, Black Jesus, South Park, Adventure Time and It's always sunny in Philadelphia.
  • What other interest/Hobbies do you have? I love to draw; be it on computer or on a sketch pad. Uh, also I play video games that range from rpg to first person shooter. Lately I've been sucked into Shadow of Mordor.
  • What's your favorite color? Purple
  • What's your favorite drink? Dr. Pepper Cherry
Edited by Crackie
  • I read this! 1

Exadia_1607909613.png.e626ceeebe9fcd612aeb490e0e0b1079.png

Hello and welcome to The Initiative! We have so much in common I don't even know where to start!

Dr Pepper Cherry is wonderful and I also got my start on Neopets- I wonder if we ever crossed paths there?

I've read many of Stephen King's books as well but found I prefer his short stories and novellas to his novels. What's his favorite work of yours?

• Admin

Hey there @Crackie! Welcome to the Initiative! We're glad to have you. Stephen King is amazing! Enjoy your time here.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Thank you for the warm welcomes!

@Gothams Reckoning Dr. Pepper Cherry is a magical drink indeed. :) Oh wow, We might have crossed paths before if you also started role-playing on neopets. <.< From how much I spent time online back when neopets first came out all the way up to 2000. xD

As for Stephen King - I have to say probably the Dark Tower Series, 'The eyes of the Dragon'. 

• I read this! 1
  • Love 1

Hey, 

Welcome to RPGI!
I played neopets way back in the days as well but some how never got into roleplaying there. 

If you have any question or need help let me know!

Amelia

Thank you for the warm welcome @Amelia. :) Yeah, the role play forums on neo-pets back in the day was where I was mostly at. lol 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...