• Announcements

• Morrigan

Please don't PM me questions   05/18/2017

This is a very important thing that I need to express to the members of the Initiative a little more clearly so you understand why I'm posting this message as I get a lot of PMs and random support requests regarding things on this site and it is extremely overwhelming to get these PMs.   There is a lot of stuff on the site that I manage solo. From the spotlight challenges, to the challenges (when I'm able to get to them), to archiving items, to approving items etc. We have a lot of cool features and trust me when I say I'm not saying we need to reduce because I feel everything that we have has it's place and purpose however I do, do  it all alone. (Shamelessly plugs staff wanted stuff 😉 )   So with that explained I have to explain why I'm asking that members stop PMing me questions. First off, we provide many different places that probably already answer your questions including our FAQ and our Ask Us fourm. We also provide forum avenues for you to contact the staff (in general instead of a single staff member) via our forums through the "Staff Contact Center" where you can either contact the staff publicly or privately. While it is your preference which one you put out there these avenues are more quick for you to get a response.   When you PM me (first off you'll get an auto reply with this information reiterated in it) but it's very likely I will dismiss it and get to it later. PMs are not my priority as they are used for private messages between myself and a member and not something site related which will be explained below as to how my priorities work for managing as I go:   Priorities listed in order from top to bottom regarding sites: Site/Server Down Site/server slowness Hosting issues (any of the initiative hostees having a problem) Payment issues Reported content Staff Contact Center Contact (and of the forums there) Chat Approvals Site checks (looking through forums) Roll outs of any kid that I have created (challenges, content etc) PMs Distant Fantasies   This isn't to say that your PM won't get answered however all of those other things take precedence over a PM and as you can see I'll answer you in the Staff Contact Center before I even check my PMs to see what you need.
Rune

Home for a Hyena Shifter?

Basically, I want a hyena shifter. That's about as far as the idea goes, so I can probably adapt them to fit your lore, provided you're okay with someone that's generally slow popping around.

The problem being I'm ridiculously picky and, well, it's hard to find a place that accepts hyenas. xD 

Post away, I'll peek!

On the site you can have a shifter of any sort however they are a lot larger than their counterpart. So a hyena nearly the size of a car basically. The community is really friendly and inviting. <33 Good luck in your search.

10 minutes ago, Morrigan said:

On the site you can have a shifter of any sort however they are a lot larger than their counterpart. So a hyena nearly the size of a car basically. The community is really friendly and inviting. <33 Good luck in your search.

I do like hyena sized cars. I stalk that site on the regular because it's pretty and because I can poke at you. xD I'll take a peek!

Hello! As you are from a Mercy Thompson site you might really like a site called What Lies We Breathe . They do accept other types of shifters as well, it's just that Hyena shifters are always automatically accepted. WLWB is a little Anita Blake inspired but I still felt that the site is unique in its own created universe. The staff are lovely, mature, relaxed, and wonderful, and the community is much smaller than Cry Wolf but it is a place that you find yourself calling home with pride.

I hope that you find a great place for your character!

• Thank you 1

I have an Anita Blake rp where Hyena's exist if you're interested. 

[align=center]Advertimage.png[/align]
[align=center]SINFUL TIES[/align]

It’s been 9 years since the events of 2007. 9 years since the plight of the vampires and shifters of the city of Yeovil fought and won for equal rights. You would have thought peace would have fallen over the city. Instead Humans First have created a sub political party known as British Humans First, feeding on the heated political climate and have wormed their way into political power, gaining several seats within the house of commons. The result: British Borders are now closed for all preternatural creatures, in and out of the country and a general election has been called after a vote of no confidence has been called for the current Labour PM, James Tuck. Tuck is a loud voice in the equality of all and is classed as a far left political mastermind. But with the country in turmoil, many fear this general election will bring about a Far right government that will strip away the rights of not just the preternatural, but all minorities. 

Tensions are running high, for both humans and the preternatural. Are you for or against equality?

• no word count
  • r rated
  • self hosted
  • re-opened after 4 year hiatus :)
  • many clan leader spots open

[align=center]Fancy some modern supernatural fantasy, check out Sinful Ties! Vampires, shifters, Fey, necromancers and much much more. [/align]

• Like 1

Awards

This seems quiet, but I figured I'd drop in just in case you're still looking.  The Kingdom is an original steampunk fantasy RP with magic users, one type of which can shapeshift.  We'd be more than happy to accept a hyena shifter!  Feel free to let me know if you have any questions, either via this site or mine, and I will do my best to get back to you asap.  Here's the ad:  

Big%20ADs.png
PLOT | RULES | GUIDEBOOK | CANONS | ADOPTABLES | APPLY |  ADS
18+ | LGBTQIA Friendly | Diverse | Welcoming | Friendly Staff | Newly Opened

Edited by Wanderlust

Awards

This got far more attention than I ever expected it to and I will be digging through your boards to stalk them like a jealous ex and admire pretty things.

• Like 1

You mentioned BTACD in another seeking topic (YAY ty <3) so I know you've seen us before, but we allow all kinds of shifters, including species that can shift into different forms naturally - even our werewolves are free enough to have a hyena-like form, haha! xD We actually have an inn in a city called Sunfire that is run by a werehyena, called (appropriately) the Laughing Hyena. Let me know if you like what you see and if you have any questions!

our stories are written in blood and forged in the fires of hell...
HIGH FANTASY | 70+ SPECIES | WELL ESTABLISHED | 10+ WORLDS
animbanner2017.gif
forum - website - newbie guide - mentoring project - plot - tumblr -  deviantART
...and plenty of freedom to do what you want, instead of what's expected.

• Agree 1

Awards

I might as well throw my new pet your way for the sake of giving you even more to sift through if you're bored enough. There's literally 2 people so far, so not being on all the time isn't an issue in the slightest. Its a modern fantasy create-you-own-destiny sort of thing. I have a "werecreature" type of species already set up, but the site is designed in a way that the members themselves can make additions to the bestiary, and modifications. It's playable, but more of a "soft open" as I make minor tweaks.

https://www.facebook.com/OnyxTreaty/