Yo!

Mr O

Hello! I rarely do this sort of thing, but hey. Gotta fill a quota, am I right?! Anyway, I´m Beruk and have been doing this RPing business since...2008, I think? I started in the Star Wars genre and over the years branched out to Marvel related Sites, Post-Apocalyptic/Zombies, and dabbled with Vampires and other related places. I RP exclusively through Forums, and haven´t actually done it through other mediums. I´m here mostly to try and advertise my own place, but I have to admit, I´m kinda curious about this whole gig. Sure seems fancy.

I have a pretty busy life, with work, school and staffing, but a brother has to keep busy and all that. Either way, it´s nice to meet you all. Have fun!

• I read this! 1

Honestly? I haven´t felt that enthusiastic about it, since I was one of those that wasn´t really enthralled by The Force Awakens. If they make it in the same mold as Rogue One though? Now that´s something I wouldn´t mind watching several times over. That was the Star Wars movie I had been waiting since forever.

• I read this! 1

• Admin

Hello and welcome to The Initiative. We're certainly glad to have you @Beruk

I'm actually on the other side of the fence about Rogue One. I didn't hate it but it really wasn't a great movie.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Hello and welcome!

I'd be  interested in looking at your websites if you want to stick them in your signature as links : D

zootopia.gif

A relaxed, dark and gritty roleplay based on Disney's Zootopia. 

Thanks everyone! And yeah, the movies can feel quite a bit different for everyone. I´m curious about what is coming with this next one, I have to admit. Xexes, if I knew how to change my signature, I would. Haha. Not used to this format to be quite honest. You can always click the button below my post count though. That seems to send me to my website. The place seems really cool, it will just take some getting used to.

Hey Beruk.

Welcome to RPGI! I hope you have a good time here and if you need any help or have questions let me know!

@Beruk, I know a lot of people who feel the same way as you do! The Force Awakens was actually what brought me into Star Wars, but only because I love the character Kylo Ren and the dynamic he has with everyone. The movie itself was rather lackluster so far as the story goes. Rogue One was much nittier and grittier and seemed to suggest that both sides weren't necessarily good or right, which I liked a lot. It is my theory that we can look forward to some of that with the new episode coming out in December! The person directing this episode seems to like that sort of mood.