Chas says hello

Chasity

Don't know what to say? Try these questions (not mandatory):

• How long have you been RPing? I've been role-playing for about... eleven years now. I started off on a site that is considered a dating site now, moved on to 'Create A Forum' and then I found IWaku, and last got to my first Jcink site. So I've been around - like everywhere.
  • What are your favorite RP genres? I really love to write romance - and supernatural genres. I'm a really simple person and easy to please lol
  • How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)? I honestly will take whatever. I have a few Email Rps going on, I'mon several forum boards, and I used to Rp via Skype and Aim all the time.
  • What's your favorite color? My favorite color is pink and that isn't going to change for a long time x3

I like those genres too. I remember I had stumbled upon Iwaku by chance and had an affiliate site with them for a while, I was very sad when it died. : (

Welcome aboard!

zootopia.gif

A relaxed, dark and gritty roleplay based on Disney's Zootopia. 

• Admin

Hello @Chasity Pink is best color (Totes my favorite color too)! Welcome to the Initiative!

• Love 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Welcome to RPGI! 

I hope you have an amazing time here and if you have any questions or need to help let me know! 

• I read this! 1