Just a Cat, Doing Cat Stuff

CalicoCorsair

So, I'm me, a calico cat and I've found this place which looks similar to other directory sorts of sites but is much more colorful! I like colorful. :)

Been roleplaying for YEARS man. I'm 37 now and I distinctly recall several mIRC chat rps back when I was 18 years old and in college, and before that maybe when I was 14 or 15 and some friends and I were playing an oooold version of D&D in their basement (I played a bard!).  Forum roleplaying has been a thing the last ten years of my life though because so many people irl just don't have time to get together around a table top. Although I AM trying to get some friends to do an Exalted game so there's that. And I sorta play in a 5.0 D&D game on Discord/Roll20. So there's that.

Hmmm... what else. Favorite things to play - fantasy. Usually elves, and lately on forum rp, wolves. Eh, I dunno. I'll try anything if I have time though. :)  Just lately haven't had much more time than is needed to devote to my own adminned forum rp

I like cheese, the color blue, calico cats (duh) and playing video games and the like. ^^ 

Ask me things, I like to answer. :)

• I read this! 1

Welcome @CalicoCorsair

Another one from the dark ages of RPG online lol  I remember IRC and using it as a chat forum and place for regular RPG meetings. Did you ever use Onelist? Or E-groups?  They got eaten up by what is now known as Yahoo groups.

I've never ventured into fantasy RPG; I always felt I didn't have a good enough handle on the lore required. I do love really well done time travel theme or twist in timelines. Perhaps if there were an RPG that did it well, I'd consider it.

Welcome to the Initiative :)

Edited by Dusty
name didn't tag

5a691fb4de413_advertisingbanner_rpginitiativeTS.png.699678f5663abf3c750d133673768a18.png

Plot | Rules | Canons | Wanted | Advertising

Welcome to RPGI!

I recently started playing DnD myself (as in june of last year so not so recent anymore) I have a group on roll20 myself and it is the best.

Anyways if you have any questions or need help let me know!

I got started with online DnD which lead me to roleplay. I'm only a little younger than yourself, and also looking for DnD like roleplay, but on a forum. I like elves and wolf roleplays and host a lot of wolf roleplays as a piggy-back host.

I knew someone who has been roleplaying for a long time and has pretty much always been the admin of a wolf roleplay, who also likes calico cats a lot and goes by that alias, so your post took me by surprise. Pretty sure you're not that person, though.

Anywho, I thought I'd say hello and that I hope you find everything you are looking for here.

zootopia.gif

A relaxed, dark and gritty roleplay based on Disney's Zootopia. 

• Admin

I've only played DnD once and that was enough for me. I would need to find a good group personally. It's hard to find a group that doesn't argue over semantics. Althought the one time I played I was pretty awesome. Kicked everyone's ass and I was the newb.

As for a question:

What is your favorite Netflix Original Series?

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.