What alignment is your character?

Freya

Skie: Chaotic Good - she makes a good show of being a 'neutral' mercenary, but the desire to "halp" is way too strong.

Vesta: True Neutral - She's very pragmatic, and out to only further her own long-game ends. Her life is about 'freedom' and survival.

• I read this! 1

OnyxSiggy1.jpg.c76f2c1acc64a865bdf5164f4c085020.jpg

• Admin

I'll post the one character that I know her alignment without question.

Elizabeth Savage/Bathory/Cell/Nyx is Chaotic Neutral.

• I read this! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

• 2 weeks later...

Ned is Chaotic Evil! 🤗

Rand is Neutral Evil. 

Toni is Neutral Good.

• I read this! 1

sig.png.30b42565d04d922988370bf14e1447bc.png

PSI: an Occult Investigations RP

Roleplay Architects: Grab a friend (or many friends!) and just write.

You can also find me at:

static-historicalrp.jpg  B8CB4x.png rpabutton.png

• 1 year later...

Estal is definitely lawful neutral. She might think "Why are we still invading other countries?" but quickly perishes such thoughts because she knows exactly what her people, family, and the Senate expect from her. She doesn't even like to wage war towards the countries they are currently invading but thinks that her duties as the leader of a (neutral) Empire are more important and that they can only stop once they brought the glory of the Essence to enough people, which will probably be after they are in control of the landmass the empire is on. Estal is all about loyalty towards the Empire and holding back her personal opinions to be the most fitting Empress possible.

2055148134_EOHbanner.png.530f7a6856f7b2fd0b4861da17014318.png

• 2 months later...
  • Alexandria Hallows is True Neutral.
  • Evelyn Marx is Chaotic Neutral.
  • Hallen Vorne is Chaotic Good.
  • Alesana Durand is Lawful Evil.

Marcus Brutus is neutral good.  He tries to do what is best for everyone, and he tries to see the best in everyone.

vX9QJe.jpg

and let slip the dogs of war

• 4 weeks later...

Krepta is Chaotic Good. Once she's got it into her head that something needs to be done, anyone else's laws and demands are only bare suggestions, and she'll go through who she needs to go through to get the job done. She's always doing her best to bat for the side of good, though.

Ven is Lawful Good. He works towards keeping the balance, and follows strict laws that tend to make sense only to his kind. Sometimes this might come across as cold and pitiless, but his work is generally done for the greater good.

Maron, Ven's brother, is Chaotic Neutral. He lives mainly for himself, and keeps the balance more because it suits him rather than out of a sense of duty. While not terrible enough to be evil, he's certainly not good either.

Most of my other monsters fall either under Chaotic or Lawful Good.

5at4pq.gif rRJM42.png

• 5 months later...

Kalani is chaotic good. He wants to do good and live a good life, but sometimes some of the things people say really make him mad, and he goes into defense mode. Other times he tries not to let what people say bother him.

Lillith Creighton is neutral good. She tries to look at the bright side of things and hopes for the best in every situation. Unfortunately, sometimes that is her major flaw.

Tudori is good. He lives by the light, and some people are quite jealous of that.

Niasma

• 3 years later...

Hela is maybe Chaotic Neutral or Evil? I also wonder whether she's more Neutral or Chaotic, though leaning towards Chaotic, and in her actions, she sometimes walks the whole range from Good to Evil.

She could be a borderline psycho-/sociopath (not sure which one, still figuring this out also), or at the very least has a selective conscience thanks to her upbringing and also sometimes enjoys being sadistic, but doesn't completely lack heart, compassion or warmth, far from it, which her loved ones can attest. And she doesn't care about the law at all, order a bit, but not for the sake of order itself, but what good it can do people in its most beneficial form. She very much shits on tradition and doesn't accept/submit to authority (which, really, is always self-assigned) unless it serves her or her loved ones. Also the kind of woman to make/establish her own authority ("I respect no authority but the clenched fist of my legion." is a quote from Guild Wars 2 I love). Not 100% settling on Evil because she does care about people's welfare and happiness in society, and wants peace at the end of the day. The alignment system has always confused me somewhat. If anybody has thoughts, please send them my way.

Edited by Ethereal

• 3 weeks later...

I have a few too many characters, lol, but Mateo is definitely Neutral Good. He's the kind of person who won't hurt others but will defend himself where necessary. He's just a sweetheart.

spacer.png
V A G A B O N D C O D E
Guidebook • Canons • Site Canons • Discord
AU STAR WARS RPG • 21+ • Jcink Premium • 2+ years

• 7 months later...

Chaotic lawful. Evil Good.

That mood when your character’s morality is like “I have a consistent internal moral code, but I will break every law to achieve it; I want to achieve the most good and refuse to hurt innocents but also I will do genuinely horrific things to anyone who gets in my way”…

I feel like I need a 3rd, Z-axis on the alignment chart. It’s like the most extreme, un-neutral version of “true neutral”…

• 3 weeks later...

Pretty much all my characters are chaotic neutral or chaotic evil. I cannot play any other morality lol.

• 3 months later...

Chaotic neutral, as a lot of my favorite characters tend to be