What drew you to the forum you're on?

Morrigan

• Admin

The question is simple. This can be what drew you to make your own forum as well but this is primarily as a member. What drew you to the forum(s) that you are on now?

For me? It was a wanted ad. It happened to have a PB that I use frequently (Lena Headey) that drew me to read the ad and I picked it up.

It actually ended up being a mistake to pick up said wanted ad because the two people it was wanted for ended up leaving the site within the next month and I had to ret-con her so that she was no longer related to said characters but the site is still awesome.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Rune admins the site I'm most active on right now, along with two other admins I've known for a long time. We were all on a different board with the same fandom base. When shit got hinky on that board I went super slooooow and then Rune made CW and off I went. I tend to follow Rune around because our tastes in RPs are similar and if she says, "dude this shit is awesome," it doesn't take long for me to be there. 

The other two are Pern sites (one I followed Rune too XD) and the other is one I'd had my eye on for a while. I enjoy the Pern books and because dragons. 

Edited by jenneral_jennson
  • I read this! 1
  • Love 2

My people and my super deep dark love of masked things.

It was a perfect fit!

"Everyone has been doing so much soul searching during all of this,

and I'm just over here drawing pics of my character's dicks."

I hear tell I'm awesome.

I'm also a bit of a control freak and hate watching people take something simple and making it overcomplicated. So I run my own shit and occasionally get my stink on other things when the mood strikes me. The mood has not struck for a while.

• I read this! 1
  • Love 2
  • LOL 1

I just really like Black Sails.....

And I thought the world was pretty ripe for character driven RP so I made the thing!

• I read this! 1

sig.png.30b42565d04d922988370bf14e1447bc.png

PSI: an Occult Investigations RP

Roleplay Architects: Grab a friend (or many friends!) and just write.

You can also find me at:

static-historicalrp.jpg  B8CB4x.png rpabutton.png

I enjoy these types of sites-you can pretty much find your genre rp in one place

• Admin
8 hours ago, Kit the Human said:

I just really like Black Sails.....

And I thought the world was pretty ripe for character driven RP so I made the thing!

Does that mean that there is a Billy Bones in there?

• Love 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

The potential of the story inspired me to join and write it. And, in one of the cases, to challenge myself and write outside of my comfort zone - in a SciFi environment :)

• I read this! 1
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, Morrigan said:

Does that mean that there is a Billy Bones in there?

We're OC only so no Billy Bones.....but we don't have his face either :( it's one of the worst things about my forum tbh. It really suffers from a lack of men with a tiny tiny heads and big big arms.

2 hours ago, Elena said:

The potential of the story inspired me to join and write it. And, in one of the cases, to challenge myself and write outside of my comfort zone - in a SciFi environment :)

Variety is a grand thing! I genuinely am hoping that someone will dream up a Mass Effect forum that ticks all of my boxes.

• I read this! 1

sig.png.30b42565d04d922988370bf14e1447bc.png

PSI: an Occult Investigations RP

Roleplay Architects: Grab a friend (or many friends!) and just write.

You can also find me at:

static-historicalrp.jpg  B8CB4x.png rpabutton.png

I really really love pirates, and just getting to play around in such a setting is so much fun. 

Also the fact that a lot of my friends were there and I really enjoy writing with them. 

• I read this! 1
  • Cheers 1

sig.png