Fun NPC Interactions

Josie

What are some fun NPC interactions you've had in your RP career?

I like to use dice rolls to determine how an NPC will behave sometimes, just to be silly, and recently I had a random NPC watching a movie in the same theater as my character decide to come sit next to him and have a chat with him about the movie while the movie was running. Rolls determined the NPC was very persistent, which freaked my character out and made him vault over the row of seats in front of him to get away.

• Love 2

I had a very chipper cannot-be-broken character who would find humor in any situation.

He was in a really dismal and morbid place and kept joking around with all the NPCs and being cheerful and it ended up with all of the NPCs ignoring him, and then when they couldn't, going comically out of their way to avoid him as they just couldn't relate.

• I read this! 1

zootopia.gif

A relaxed, dark and gritty roleplay based on Disney's Zootopia. 

• 10 months later...

I had a NPC burst into the home of my character, to which her mom NPC almost used her teacup as a weapon :D

• LOL 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

One of my female characters "needed" a new boyfriend after her sort-of-but-not-quite-relationship (it was VERY complicated) with a friend's character soured. I made an NPC boyfriend for her - who promptly got turned into a chair by the jealous "Ex" (a sorcerer) in his first debut thread. 

OnyxSiggy1.jpg.c76f2c1acc64a865bdf5164f4c085020.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Obnoxious animals are always fun to have around. One of my characters has a raven that steals things all the time and a pig that got into the house and raided the pantry at Yule, wrecking the place as she went and ending up with a bad stomach after gauging herself on apples.

• LOL 1