Don't know what to say? Try these questions (not mandatory):

• How long have you been RPing? Just over a year
  • What are your favorite RP genres? DC Comics
  • How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)? Forum
  • What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)? OOoooo too many, but Super Troopers always make me smile when I'm sad. 
  • What other interest/Hobbies do you have? Roller Derby and school-bleh
  • What's your favorite color? Red
  • What's your favorite drink? Anything with bubbles :)

I've only been role playing for a short amount of time. I was a late bloomer. 

I also started my first site recently, so I'm learning everything I can.

Happy to be here. 

<3

Bamf

• I read this! 3

pVV8ahF.png8rS34YE.png

• Admin

Hey there @Bamf good luck with your first site! Always a great adventure running your own site. <33 Glad to have you here on the initiative! Welcome!

• I read this! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Hello and welcome to The Initiative! :) If you ever need some advice related to adminning, I run an advice blog. I'm happy to answer questions, or maybe you'll find something already there of use to you.

Anyway, red is also my favorite color, and I'm a DC fan too! Who's your favorite DC character?

• I read this! 1

Hello, welcome to the Initiative! I hope you find many good resources here 😃 Good luck with your site! I hope it goes well 

• I read this! 1

sig.png

6 hours ago, Gothams Reckoning said:

Hello and welcome to The Initiative! :) If you ever need some advice related to adminning, I run an advice blog. I'm happy to answer questions, or maybe you'll find something already there of use to you.

Anyway, red is also my favorite color, and I'm a DC fan too! Who's your favorite DC character?

Oh man! So many great DC characters to choose from. I play Rose Wilson mostly. I'm huge fan of anything mercenary. But I have a real love of New Gods, and currently playing my two favs, Big Bada and Ravager. I also play/played Nocturna, Bleez, The Trickster, Nimue Inwudu, Mera, Amanda Waller and I'm sure I'm missing a few. I really just love DC period. And I will have to check our your advice blog for sure!

Thanks for the warm greeting <3

• I read this! 1
  • Love 1

pVV8ahF.png8rS34YE.png

Hey! :) Welcome. I love red, too. Red errywhere. Bold colors is a must. I hope you're enjoying your late bloomeyness! I think fresh eyes and fresh blood are good for the forum community's soul. <-- That really didn't sound as creepy in my head, I am so sorry. Just know I was a late bloomer, too... to forum rp anyway. Two years! *waves* 

• I read this! 1

300x80AdBanner.png

home sweet home.

18th century British India rp. Jcink premium.

be geeky with me!

Just now, kay said:

Hey! :) Welcome. I love red, too. Red errywhere. Bold colors is a must. I hope you're enjoying your late bloomeyness! I think fresh eyes and fresh blood are good for the forum community's soul. <-- That really didn't sound as creepy in my head, I am so sorry. Just know I was a late bloomer, too... to forum rp anyway. Two years! *waves* 

Whew- at least I'm not the only one!

AND YAS! RED EVERYTHING!!!!!

Hahaha, not creepy at all. Unless you used a whisper childlike voice... then we might thave problems. lol

<3 thanks for such a great greeting!

Bamf

• Cheers 1

pVV8ahF.png8rS34YE.png

BAMF- stands for other things.

But Nightcrawler is amazeballs <3

pVV8ahF.png8rS34YE.png