How much pain is your character currently in?

Kit the Human

On a scale of one to ten, how much physical, mental or emotional pain is your character in? Why?

0  –  Pain free.

1  –  Pain is very mild, barely noticeable.  Most of the time you don't think about it.

2  –  Minor pain.  Annoying and may have occasional stronger twinges. 

3  –  Pain is noticeable and distracting, however, you can get used to it and adapt.

4  –  Moderate pain.  If you are deeply involved in an activity, it can be ignored for a period of time, but is still distracting. 

5  –  Moderately strong pain.  It can't be ignored for more than a few minutes, but with effort you still can manage to work or participate in some social activities.

6  –  Moderately strong pain that interferes with normal daily activities.  Difficulty concentrating.

7  –  Severe pain that dominates your senses and significantly limits your ability to perform normal daily activities or maintain social relationships.  Interferes with sleep.

8  –  Intense pain.  Physical activity is severely limited.  Conversing requires great effort. 

9  –  Excruciating pain.  Unable to converse.  Crying out and/or moaning uncontrollably.

10 –  Unspeakable pain.  Bedridden and possibly delirious.

(And why are you being so mean to these poor figments of your imagination?)

sig.png.30b42565d04d922988370bf14e1447bc.png

PSI: an Occult Investigations RP

Roleplay Architects: Grab a friend (or many friends!) and just write.

You can also find me at:

static-historicalrp.jpg  B8CB4x.png rpabutton.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a rather large collection of characters (currently 24), and they go through cycles of pain and non-pain. Currently, they're all at 0-1, except for one that's about to go into labour, which will probably have them screaming it's a 10 :P

Find me on my sites!
The Next Incantation :: The Last Island

• 4 years later...

One character, Pauline, is in a decent amount of mental pain. Having to struggle with changing her career of all that she has known for something else has really been a struggle thanks to her life being flipped upsidedown. She does try and put on a brave face but that only last for so long until shes home alone and just eating her feelings out in a carton of mint chip ice cream. 

passingstrangebanner.png

I have a lower priority character who is likely in the '6' zone after his mother left and he's learning how to function as a (surprise!) were-cheetah. Not to mention other standard coming into adulthood struggles.