Times Typos Made Your Post Better (Funnier)

Josie

• 9 months later...

Oh man 😂😂😂 I wish there were more replies to this!

• Agree 1

My "beSt" became "bet" in one post. And the poor Hoof... don't ask me how it became a Roof!

And a cOve became magically a cAve...

• 2 months later...

Writing on boards makes everything so easy to proofread and edit.  But back in the day when I started role-playing on AOL's chatrooms it was in the moment,  rapid-fire,  and what you typed and sent could not be edited. 

During one flirtatious scene,  my character "peed down" the other character's blouse. 

After a very long silence,  the other player responded in-character: "I don't even know if Tide will get this stain out of my nice,  silk blouse."

After which I realized my typo and responded :  "Peered.  PEERED!!"

Ruined all the sexiness.  LoL We just ended up drinking and laughing the rest of the night. 

• LOL 3

"Of all that is written, I love only what a man has written with

his own blood."  Friedrich Nietzsche ~ Thus Spake Zarathustra

3paIAn.gif 3pasUm.png 3ica7j.gif 3pa1UW.png 

• 1 month later...

Any time somebody types "shit" instead of shirt, I laugh a little. 

Reality is an illusion. 

Ever since I started rping, my most common typo is "bowel" instead of "bowl." It happens almost every time and if I'm not careful, I won't notice until the other person points out the weirdness.

Over the years, my characters have spent too much time eating cereal out of bowels, or slurping soup out of bowels, or stacking bowels in the sink to clean later... serving other people bowels of various foods... Once, when I was playing a mildly savage, cannibalistic, plant-person, I rolled with the typo and it was fantastic.

Me: ...Offers the human a spoon and bowel of fresh blood stew.

Her: "Uh. Ew...?"

Me: "Oh! Would you like it on a plate? My bad."

Her: "OMG, NO!"

• LOL 2

goShaveYourGiantHeadOfSmellWithYourBadSelf.png.330cfee24df61fd4cc42c52e66e63ab6.png

^ The bowel thing reminds me of an episode of Why Would You Put That On The Internet. Somebody wrote that they were smoking a "bowel" and Rob Dyke's reaction was hilarious. 

https://youtu.be/IYk1LXkjs1s?t=1m14s

Reality is an illusion. 

• 2 weeks later...

I almost sent 'ships' instead of chips to some. It went something like - 'I have plenty of ships for you' (It would have been weird if I'd not caught it because my character had a crush on theirs, but their character was taken.)